What's new

Pakistan grants 'holy city' status to Nankana Sahib

then baloch will kick your arse

No the BLA are kicking your Pakistan ***** everyday read the paper they kidnap your soldiers and behead them.

If you interfere in our business we will shaft u hard but u already get that everday lol

son i live in Quetta and gold old days for BLA are over now ....
quetta is back to normal.. and all over balochistan the situation is much much better now. so wakeup and smell some coffer

and dont believe what times of india tells you ......:no:

quetta is back to normal.. and all over balochistan the situation is much much better now. so wakeup and smell some coffer

Do not call me son im not your son you may well live in Quetta but the BLA are very much alive that is clear.

Do not need India to tell me i read Pakistani papers.

You keep out of our internal matters and we will do the same otherwise be ready for covert war

Do not call me son im not your son you may well live in Quetta but the BLA are very much alive that is clear.

Do not need India to tell me i read Pakistani papers.

ghusa kar gay :rofl:

khair what suits you. .. .
but tell me which pakistani paper??
i also read news about naxels in indian papers and many others ......:coffee:

ghusa kar gay :rofl:

khair what suits you. .. .
but tell me which pakistani paper??
i also read news about naxels in indian papers and many others ......:coffee:

Dawn, Express and the News if u want I can post links?

http://www.ipsnews.net/2012/10/qa-baloch-groups-to-unite-against-pakistan/

http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-newspaper-daily-english-online/national/20-Oct-2012/cycle-bomb-attack-kills-4-fc-men

Cycle bomb, attack kills 4 FC men

I thought u said they were finished?

BLA and insurgency is history now, the sons of their arrogant abroad living fathers have become mainstream fighting for the peace in region and hope balochistan case is settled once and for all and that beautiful peace of land is opened for tourism ASAP

ohhh killing 4 fc jawans ...... :fie:
pakistan is broken after shahadat of 4 jawans??

grow up

should i post kashmeer attacks?? with pics and kashmeri's celebrating pakistan defence day ???

Just making a point to your friend who wanted to bring Khalistan into it :)

We will make it our business what u will do about it?

haha mr its not 1971 its 21st century, any of yr misadventure will mean a fully Nuclear attacks in yr country.
If u think u will hit back at us:lol: ur most welcome. As we r Muslims we r not scared by death,we know very well where we will go.

On Topic;

I think the Nankana Sahib dont deserve to be given the Holy City Status as they havent give the same to Ajmer Sharif and Deoband or Bareli n also i think he is playing politics here as Ch. Shujat Was arrested by the n mishandled by their anti muslim agencies. But to this INDIAN PUPPET Rehman Malik its nothing he has gone blind over it.

So i think its a very poor decision from this Puppet Gov.

just to gain vote nothing else.......
sindh mostly are followers of suffi'sm so they would like it.

Back
Top Bottom