What's new

Pakistan gives cold response to SAARC satellite project

Lol okay.. Still just coz they weren't all chummy with you ... Does that mean they had inferiority complex lol..

I've read about jews of Pak heritage disliking indian jews (despite having indian Jewish wife).. So I ain't surprised lol.. (Yahoudi masjid - Dawn news - Story by Akhtar Baloch).

Google indian offer to Pak on a similiar corridor... You will find that interesting lol.

Man....go out of Pakistan! In fact no Pakistani is chummy around me. They generally try to avoid talking with me as if somebody is chasing them.

Contrary to what you are saying let me tell you, most Pakistanis feel that Indians have become arrogant off late of their economic success and don't talk to Pakistanis as if they are equal.

India would prefer Pakistan's involvement in regional integration. It doesn't mean Indians are going to stop getting involved in regional integration if Pakistan doesn't want to get involved in one.

When Pak join? When India send a gold plate written with mass murderer name, and muslim birader aliens able to read those?

Nice!!
buddy relax. I wasnt keen to this idea either the day i saw that news for the first time some months ago. It might risk our national security.

Its basically an indian project good for the indians who seek regional dominance and hegemony. Pakistan however has made this clear that its not going to accept that at any cost since its directly against our national interests. Neither there is something in the plate for us really, its a project revolving around india and its interests.

So u r welcome to make that in the same line as BBIN, we just dont care.

Pakistan is once again doing a big Mistake. Once again Hater toward the India has prevailed over rationality and Pakistani Interest.

Man....go out of Pakistan! In fact no Pakistani is chummy around me. They generally try to avoid talking with me as if somebody is chasing them.

Contrary to what you are saying let me tell you, most Pakistanis feel that Indians have become arrogant off late of their economic success and don't talk to Pakistanis as if they are equal.

India would prefer Pakistan's involvement in regional integration. It doesn't mean Indians are going to stop getting involved in regional integration if Pakistan doesn't want to get involved in one.

Maybe they just dislike you lol.. I usually do the same with dickheads I hate .. I mean if some guy i dislike comes to me an starts "going out of the way" to become frnds.. I would certainly ignore him and get out of there .. :lol: that doesn mean I suffer from inferiority complex .. It actually the opposite lol.

As for indias economic success .. Sure as a country I feel india is economically getting strong .. Doesn't mean I think indians fell from the sky .. I mean you are a poor country . With a large (hundreds of millions) living under poverty and a non existant Middle class .. Why would anybody be jealous of that? Lol

As for regional integration go ahead .. We gain nothing with allowing indian trucks on our roads or even a route to bangladesh from india .. Absolutely nothing ... Instead we face security issues by doing that.

This is the same foolishness as not buying drugs from India. India has nothing to loose but Pakistani masses are deprived from Low cost potent drugs. Same drugs are smuggled from India and sold at very high price. India has nothing to loose. This is called striking the Axe on your own feet.

Pakistan is once again doing a big Mistake. Once again Hater toward the India has prevailed over rationality and Pakistani Interest.

Coming from a country where Pak bashing gets you votes and Pak pigeons are arrested for spying .. That's rich!

Coming from a country where Pak bashing gets you votes and Pak pigeons are arrested for spying .. That's rich!

You are exactly saying what is prevalent in your country. We have a concern with the pakistan to the extent they harm us through their thousand cut policy and prevention of that. We have not nourished our generations on hater and blaming cone country for all the failure.

wot? How..???

Because your foreign policy is unable to protect your national interest. You would have got Much needed sophisticated satellite capability at almost free of cost.

wot? How..???

Internet tough guy, chill rakesh

I am not a devil...I am just like you...there is nothing toughness in talking to a fellow being.

Maybe they just dislike you lol.. I usually do the same with dickheads I hate .. I mean if some guy i dislike comes to me an starts "going out of the way" to become frnds.. I would certainly ignore him and get out of there .. :lol: that doesn mean I suffer from inferiority complex .. It actually the opposite lol.

As for indias economic success .. Sure as a country I feel india is economically getting strong .. Doesn't mean I think indians fell from the sky .. I mean you are a poor country . With a large (hundreds of millions) living under poverty and a non existant Middle class .. Why would anybody be jealous of that? Lol

As for regional integration go ahead .. We gain nothing with allowing indian trucks on our roads or even a route to bangladesh from india .. Absolutely nothing ... Instead we face security issues by doing that.

May be I am a dickhead :-). Yes, I can be a big dickhead if I wanted to be one.

Pakistan too has millions under poverty and far higher percentage of poor & illiterate population.

Non existant middle class what non sense

Pakistan too has millions under poverty and far higher percentage of poor & illiterate population.

Non existant middle class what non sense
As per the last world bank DATA, We have reduced the poverty to 98 Million which is just 7 percentage of our population. The gimic they do here is that they shall quote absolute figures and not Percentage.

Who bothers about Pak??Just launch the sat and rename it SAARC(-P) Sat.why so much fuss about it??the whole project is India funded,and we should decide who we're going to provide access to it.

Thank god,, you r okey. I was start to afraid.

On the other thing,,you said nothing new, these are the same idiocies that prevailing in Pak since 1947.

So, no worry.

Back
Top Bottom