What's new

Pakistan gives cold response to SAARC satellite project

he he he he good one :devil:

thing is pakistan is like a sulking kid which wants to play with naighbours toys but cant as his ego & guilt dont permit him to go back and make up with naighbour's kid who often in past thrashed him black and blue for his extra offensive & mechivious acts in the past :omghaha:

They are more than that, they bring in trouble into the region...they were the one's who brought in the US into the region, they are the one's who are encouraging the chinese into the region now...all these acts are because of their deep set paranoia of India. But we cannot fault them..they need a papa to have their back to deal with the big bad Indians.

I am saying the truth.

The thing with Indian people is that, if Pakistani call you Sir or Madam with respect you people think that Pakistanis have inferiority complex but this thing is in our culture and religion and is called respect. Which is thought by our parents and our religion

But the problem here is that Indian media has put so much garbage and pumped you indians so much with garbage like Akhand bharat and Superpower thing that you guys think that we are submissive to you . I find no reason to feel inferiority to you. There must be some reason to feel that. And even this PDF proves that

Whatever..:blah:

This too is a part of our $500 million program to sabotage CPEC :P

Whatever Mr.Goo

The thing with Indian people is that, if Pakistani call you Sir or Madam with respect you people think that Pakistanis have inferiority complex but this thing is in our culture and religion and is called respect. Which is thought by our parents and our religion

But the problem here is that Indian media has put so much garbage and pumped you indians so much with garbage like Akhand bharat and Superpower thing that you guys think that we are submissive to you . I find no reason to feel inferiority to you. There must be some reason to feel that. And even this PDF proves that

And what does all this BS have to do with 'Pakistan gives cold response to SAARC satellite project' thread ?

And what does all this BS have to do with 'Pakistan gives cold response to SAARC satellite project' thread ?

All this "BS" has is for the person who i responded you stupid. You just go and do chest thumping Mr.Goo.

Expecting cooperation from pakistan on Scientific project especially Space or Satellite is like expecting persia monir to wear Burka

Back
Top Bottom