What's new

Pakistan gives cold response to SAARC satellite project

Why would we need a SAARC one when we already have one of our own up there atm and another planned soon (2017) plus already established close cooperation with China. Its bit like saying I have my own car but I will also buy another car with my neighbours which we can share together. It might be useful but the money is probably better spent elsewhere given that i already have my own car.

Nobody is asking you to be subservient to India. It is you Pakistanis, who due to inferiority complex, always look anything from India as if it a hegemonic design.

If Pakistan doesn't leave SAARC on its own, it need to told to leave SAARC.

Inferiority complex!!! my man you must be high. As i said SAARC is just a playground to play troll.

*yawn* Still couldn't grasp what I said about Paksat 1R ?

We make and launch satellites for foreign customers.Now whine harder
ISRO's communication satellite HYLAS launched successfully - The Hindu

You are dumber than i thought. You can yawn and roll on ground for all i care. To me you are nothing more that modi-fied piece for rss shist. Who's ego just got hurt . Now get lost and get some classes on how to use Google . Or may there is a book for likes of you "Google for Dummies"

You are dumber than i thought. You can yawn and roll on ground for all i care. To me you are nothing more that modi-fied piece for rss shist. Who's ego just got hurt . Now get lost and get some classes on how to use Google . Or may there is a book for likes of you "Google for Dummies"

Any more Gibberish ?

Paksat 1R is made in China-fact.Keep whining again.

Inferiority complex!!! my man you must be high. As i said SAARC is just a playground to play troll.

No...I have met many Pakistanis in US and UK where I spent significant amount of my life. Majority of Pakistanis have showed Inferiority complex when I meet them. I went out of my way to befriend them but to no avail.

It doesn't matter what Pakistan thinks or doesn't think. We need to make all projects in SAARC voluntary and go ahead with projects that matter. Pakistan is an irrelevant country with zero technical expertise. One less leech on the SAARC satellite means more for us. I am happy that the government is moving forward and ignoring childish antics of Pakiland. Let them buy Chinese satellites, who cares.

No...I have met many Pakistanis in US and UK where I spent significant amount of my life. Majority of Pakistanis have showed Inferiority complex when I meet them. I went out of my way to befriend them but to no avail.

Oh ya i'm sure you also met little green man who showed Inferiority complex because of your assholiness and because of your vedic knowledge

No thanks not interested in working with Indians, now go suck a lollipop.

Back
Top Bottom