What's new

Pakistan gave China access to 'stealth' chopper from Bin Laden raid: Report

Russia? LOL did u drink a bottle of crazy juice today why would China attack its close military ally? you think its good for you? the worlds most wanted man hiding in the town that houses your military academy less than 100 miles away from your capital? sure the Americans may have risked leaking some of there most secret technology but overall the loser of this situation is you guys, now whenever your gov't claims there isn't a wanted terrorist hiding in your country noone will believe you so good job! :no:

Did i say tht china will attack russia>? also ur indian... dnt act like a russian........... plus u know what happened to USSR right>? :butcher:

Osama died who cares...

The Seals used a hammer to smash the instruments

:lol: nice whoever came up with this hammer idea....they could have machine gunned the entire cockpit but maybe hammers penetrate deeper than bullets.

i dont think they blowed up the helicopter...there were no traces of sharpenls on walls of the compound in pictures appearing in newspapers...neither was there any black spot or small crater on ground hinting an explosive..i think it went down and catched fired.

I don't know why this is such a big deal, Israhell sells commercial and military secrets to China and Russia like candy. [Google Jonathan Pollard who may have provided Russians the information about CiA spies which resulted in numerous spies shot to death and China recieved F22 secrets].
I would have been surprised if China had already built one by now, not that they cant but I am sure project is under development.

True or not, that technology would not be at risk of being leaked if United States did not undermine Pakistan's sovereignty in the first place. You intrude, you lose.

Whats the point of technology, when you are not going to use it?

Wether Pakistan did give access or not is a secret which will never be know, spare the speculation at the best.
And here is a short video on some aspects of reverse engineering. With the right money and tools anything is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the point of technology, when you are not going to use it?
There is a time and place for everything, violation of Pakistan's airspace was not it. You don't see countries shooting ICBMs with nuclear warheads at each other just because they have the technology do you?

Now us can share some secrets of pak with india?

Ofcourse... Since Pakistani pilots already fly SU-30s(J-11s), India's frontline fighter, in China - India deserves to find out a few secrets of ours.

Perhaps India should press the US to share JF-17, J-10, and J-2X secrets with it, perhaps the US will be willing to share.

Though I doubt the story, given the usual resort to 'anonymous US Establishment sources', the US has little room to complain here.

The US carried out an illegal raid in violation of the US-Pak alliance and Pakistani sovereignty, and therefore the US has no right to be demanding anything.

If there was anything worthwhile to share with the Chinese from the crash leftovers, good for Pakistan that it did so.

Well done. Hoping the Chinese can make something out of it.

There is a time and place for everything, violation of Pakistan's airspace was not it. You don't see countries shooting ICBMs with nuclear warheads at each other just because they have the technology do you?

If the need arises countries will use ICBMs too. There was no other way USA was going to get Osama Bin Laden.

Back
Top Bottom