What's new

Pakistan foreign minsiter denies Bilawal Bhutto affair rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is not even good looking she looks like an auntie. :bad:

But one thing is sure....lady politician of Pakistan are really beautiful....Not like in my country where all oldies come for politics....

When the denial is coming from the minister itself then there is some truth about this affair news. there can be no smoke without fire...........:D

Weekly Blitz is run by a self proclaimed Bangladeshi Muslim zionist. Bangladesh is a zionist conspiracy. Join the dots.:P

right roy. Bilwal-hina article in Bangladeshi Zionist tabloid was written by Prita mem0n. Her previous target was Khaleda Zia.
Rogue politics of Bangladesh ex Prime Minister by Preeta Memon Khaleda Zia, the widow of Bangladesh's former military ruler Ziaur Rahman though seen as the next Prime Minister of the country, with her party winning in the general election of 2014, Indian intelligence sources have identified a number of her recent efforts, which not only are extremely unfavourable to the national interest of Bangladesh, but in most cases, are even devastating for the nation. In past seven months, she travelled to Saudi Arabia twice under the disguise of performing Umrah pilgrimage at Mecca, had been particularly aimed at convincing Saudis in expelling approximately two million Bangladeshi workers from that country, with various allegations. Indian intelligence sources claim that the recent decision of the Saudi authorities in sending back half-million Bangladeshi workers is a partial respond to the plea of Khaleda Zia, who enjoys special affection in Saudi Royal family

We kept this thing on the down low purposely as we didn't want to contribute to silly news.

This is hogwash, ISI was not behind a gossip!

A Bangladeshi tabloid printed it and we all know Tabloids print just about anything without verification.

When the tabloid said "Western Intelligence sources" told them about it, I was like yeh bakwas hai. CIA doesn't have anything better to do?

She is not even good looking she looks like an auntie. :bad:
I prefer sexy aunties!!!
b-wink.gif

They have a lot of experience behind them! (Pun unintended! :lol:)

What Bilawal is doing at UN along with Hina and papa. I dont think he hold any official position...

It can be a RAW MOSAD joint join afford to destroy the future of a promising politician .
The source is BLITZ who owner salauddin soaib choudhury is well known Israeli agent in bangladesh .

WTF There personal matter, why ppl are so interested???

It can be a RAW MOSAD joint join afford to destroy the future of a promising politician .
The source is BLITZ who owner salauddin soaib choudhury is well known Israeli agent in bangladesh .

How a muslim can be Israeli Agent???? What RAW will get out of Hina??? by the way we indian like Hina more than Junior Zardari (might be liking her) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom