What's new

Mohenjo Daro heritage being destroyed by Bilawal bhutto zardari's Sindh Festival

In the mean time person who's responsible for every nook and corner of Pakistan, including Aasaar-e-Kadeemah, is with Zardari.!! Wasn't he supposed to drag Zardari on streets.!

-

232093.jpg

MOHENJODARO, Pakistan — Folk dancers and singers wearing traditional multicolored dresses took the stage Saturday at one of the world’s most ancient archaeological sites in southern Pakistan for a festival that organizers say aspires to promote peace in a nation where political violence has left some 40,000 dead in recent years.

The festival at Mohenjodaro aims to publicize the cultural heritage of the country’s south. But it drew controversy when some archaeologists said the event posed a threat to the site’s unbaked brick ruins dating to the 3rd millennium BC.

Culture festival opens in ancient Pakistani ruins - The Washington Post

Sad to see they had to destroy history to promote a culture :unsure:

This picture below is from Indian care of historical site, now show me an equivalent from Pakistan?

063009062853BABRI-DEMOLITION-PIC-D-RR.jpg
That was a counter argument by him and not that much bad or out of context.

Yeah makes, sense. Some lunatics demolished a mosque in India so go ahead and ruin the ancient city that reminds you of your Hindu-Buddhist past :)

And then some Pakistanis have audacity to claim IVC.

Yeah makes, sense. Some lunatics demolished a mosque in India so go ahead and ruin the ancient city that reminds you of your Hindu-Buddhist past :)

And then some Pakistanis have audacity to claim IVC.

Hold on bhaya, we are not claiming it. Its ours, see the difference? Its legacy of our forefathers, we can do what ever we want with them. How about bhangees worrying about ancient sites in India? And they dont remind us of hindu past, for that we have hindu temples.

And now go claim Mexicans ancient sites like in typical hindu bhangee style and later on Egypt.

Mohenjodaro is the most important of all Indus valley sites in India and Pakistan, pathetic to see he is destroying it.

Mohenjedaro will survive my Bihari bhaya. More Pakistanis will learn about this site after festival is over, after that they should held one in Harappa. The only problem i have is Bilawal the retard copied superman logo for Sindhi festival.

Hold on bhaya, we are not claiming it. Its ours, see the difference? Its legacy of our forefathers, we can do what ever we want with them. How about bhangees worrying about ancient sites in India? And they dont remind us of hindu past, for that we have hindu temples.

And now go claim Mexicans ancient sites like in typical hindu bhangee style and later on Egypt.

Mohenjedaro will survive my Bihari bhaya. More Pakistanis will learn about this site after festival is over, after that they should held one in Harappa. The only problem i have is Bilawal the retard copied superman logo for Sindhi festival.

Why can't a Pakistani write a post without a personal attack? It is yours? Did Bin Qasim, Ghazanvi and Ghauri build it? You can't regard them as heroes and then claim legacy of IVC and king Porus. That's an oxymoron of highest level. :) Ohh well, like you said. Your country, you can destroy it as much as you like, just like Talibans destroying Bamiyan Buddha :)

Why can't a Pakistani write a post without a personal attack? It is yours? Did Bin Qasim, Ghazanvi and Ghauri build it? You can't regard them as heroes and then claim legacy of IVC and king Porus. That's an oxymoron of highest level. :) Ohh well, like you said. Your country, you can destroy it as much as you like, just like Talibans destroying Bamiyan Buddha :)

No offence bhangee but this is not personal attack. Did i insult you? No one is destroying it anyway retarded bhaya. Afghans can do what ever they want with status their forefathers build it. How can midget bhangee claim anything which is in Pakistan? Your forefathers couldnt even light a fire 5000 years ago, the civilization of South Asia starting point is Pakistan.

I can see bhangees asses burning over this festival. By every passing day their claims on our heritage is getting more rediculous. Now they have started to claim mexicans lōl

No offence bhangee but this is not personal attack. Did i insult you? No one is destroying it anyway retarded bhaya. Afghans can do what ever they want with status their forefathers build it. How can midget bhangee claim anything which is in Pakistan? Your forefathers couldnt even light a fire 5000 years ago, the civilization of South Asia starting point is Pakistan.

I can see bhangees asses burning over this festival. By every passing day their claims on our heritage is getting more rediculous. Now they have started to claim mexicans lōl

Haha no you did not insult me. Because for starters i dunno bhangee is so you can't insult someone if they don't know the meaning. And seems like you're suffering from identity crisis my fellow ethnic indian :P Btw short? I'm 6" and I have many pdf members on my fb, they can confirm it for me plus my gf is Pakistani of Punjabi origin as well. So, go figure!

I think it's getting more personal than actual informative discussion so you may not hear from me, mate :)

Haha no you did not insult me. Because for starters i dunno bhangee is so you can't insult someone if they don't know the meaning. And seems like you're suffering from identity crisis my fellow ethnic indian :P Btw short? I'm 6" and I have many pdf members on my fb, they can confirm it for me plus my gf is Pakistani of Punjabi origin as well. So, go figure!

I think it's getting more personal than actual informative discussion so you may not hear from me, mate :)

See i told you, bhangee is not insult. And well rest of your post is typical bhangee style, again no offence. Every bhanghee become over 6 tall in internet and more importantly have Pakistani gf. Congrats btw, i hope both of you enjoy happy life.

Don't worry about us, we have numerous important Indus valley sites in India. World is concerned about Mohenjodaro. ;)

List of Indus Valley Civilization sites - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

LOl, ofcourse no one need to take care of sand bags aka indian sites. Here we are talking about biggest and most famous IVC sites. While sand bags has been found in Iran and Afghanistan also. And i was talking about future generation of Pakistanis you retarded bhaya. Unlike you who learned about Mojendaro in your mother tomb, luckly you was a boy. Rest of us have to learn in normal way.

Back
Top Bottom