What's new

Mohenjo Daro heritage being destroyed by Bilawal bhutto zardari's Sindh Festival

LOl, ofcourse no one need to take care of sand bags aka indian sites. Here we are talking about biggest and most famous IVC sites. While sand bags has been found in Iran and Afghanistan also. And i was talking about future generation of Pakistanis you retarded bhaya. Unlike you who learned about Mojendaro in your mother tomb, luckly you was a boy. Rest of us have to learn in normal way.

Look such words really shows the extent of illiteracy among Pakistanis about the ancient archaeological sites, I think many illiterate kinds like you also think Mohenjodaro and Harappa are sand bags too. The pathetic conditions of all such sites in Pakistan shows you guys don't care about it.

Look such words really shows the extent of illiteracy among Pakistanis about the ancient archaeological sites, I think many illiterate kinds like you also think Mohenjodaro and Harappa are sand bags too. The pathetic conditions of all such sites in Pakistan shows you guys don't care about it.

Pathetic? These are most well perserved sites in Pakistam. And Indians dont have to perserve anything because you cant do much with sand bags, just hope that they will not melt with rain.

Bihari bhayes should worry about state of Bihar which is more backward then 5000 years old Mohenjedaro. And whats the point? Your kind will only see Mohenjedaro in pictures anyway even if tomorrow it collapses.

Pathetic? These are most well perserved sites in Pakistam. And Indians dont have to perserve anything because you cant do much with sand bags, just hope that they will not melt with rain.

We can surely see you are making false claim, these sites are in danger because nobody care about them in Pakistan.

World's only surviving Bronze Age metropolis Mohenjodaro could be lost forever as the ancient city begins to crumble | Mail Online
BBC News - Mohenjo Daro: Could this ancient city be lost forever?
Video: Pakistan World Heritage site Mohenjodaro 'crumbling to dust' - Telegraph

1782135_10152014501053495_1357602255_n.jpg

This is an awesome picture! I dint wanted to visit this place, theres nothing to visit bunch of rocks and bricks and sand. But these lights and show has attracted me to visit this place.

Any comments on "our culture" they are portraying.
Bakhtawar Bhutto's rapping on it being a site older than pyramids of Egypt. Then Egyptian-like attire of performers. Worship-dance at 3:30 in first video:

Ignore "Abdul-Aziz's" statement in the beginning. That's NOT what I'm making this post for.
I'm talking about the Egyptian symbolism that I sense. I may be wrong.!!

Any comments on "our culture" they are portraying.
Bakhtawar Bhutto's rapping on it being a site older than pyramids of Egypt. Then Egyptian-like attire of performers. Worship-dance at 3:30 in first video:

Ignore "Abdul-Aziz's" statement in the beginning. That's NOT what I'm making this post for.
I'm talking about the Egyptian symbolism that I sense. I may be wrong.!!

LOL!!!! What kind of cultural promotion it is?

Back
Top Bottom