What's new

Pakistan flirted with terrorism as state policy: US official

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the whole point They won't let the war enter into there own territory
they have dubious policy as far as there interest is protected it U & Me who have to decide what is in our interest

When they do terrorism its their interest and when we take care of our interests its terrorism

When they do terrorism its their interest and when we take care of our interests its terrorism

Smaller countries have much less space for manoeuvre. Pakistan got into trouble by acting too big for its boots. What will just be a serious inconvenience for India will finish Pakistan.

Let me get this straight, just like US is using it as instrument in Syria? Will use any and means to forward our interests like the rest if the world does.

Bilal bhai there is a little difference in what pakistan does and others do.its very good to have assets...no one keeps the assets in their own house and use it againts someone else, assets are one which can be dumped or denied when need arrises.see after Soviet Afgan occupation US just left with no effects,but look at Pakistan and effects of it, because pakistan could not simple disengage.

Flirting the with state terrorism is one thing , wholeheartedly supporting is another. There is ample evidence of Indian subversive activities in Balochistan and KPK through Afghanistan. Indian weapons recovered from the offices of the MQM are another piece of incontrovertible evidence of their clandestine operations in Pakistan not to mention the recent revelations of a covert unit to carry out terrorist activities directly under the command of the Indian Army leaves no doubt of Indian state terrorism

it was pakistan's fault to create alquada,taliban. did american people was in al quada ? those was pakistani people. pakistan got money for create al quada. that is the point. now taliban, alquada is coming to pakistan, they wants shariw law as in afganistan. what is wrong in it ? history reapet himself. alquada and taliban wil fight till shariw law in pakistan. remember my words

USA = Ultra Super ArseHoles..

USA = Ultra Super ArseHoles..

well if US is what you mentioned then what's more disgusting is those countries which used to "lick "the USA(Ultra super..A..) for money and weapons.

well if US is what you mentioned then what's more disgusting is those countries which used to "lick "the USA(Ultra super..A..) for money and weapons.

Yes Indian are lickers, I agreed.

I didn't mention Pakistan, did I ? now that you mentioned India..I will only say that people who know the history will know who is what.

so you are USA lawyer here.
Chill Dude.

Bilal bhai there is a little difference in what pakistan does and others do.its very good to have assets...no one keeps the assets in their own house and use it againts someone else, assets are one which can be dumped or denied when need arrises.see after Soviet Afgan occupation US just left with no effects,but look at Pakistan and effects of it, because pakistan could not simple disengage.
Pakistan can very well disengage, however, external forces are pushing terrorism in Pakistan. Today all the five countries which are financing terrorist in Pakistan stay away. It will take not more than a month for Pakistan to stabilize.

Just goes to show that even years ago American mouthpieces said the same thing they are paid to utter today. The Americans aren't taken seriously anymore. Even the Americans acknowledge this fact themselves. Their silly remarks and opinions are becoming irrelevant on the world stage. Today, countries just do whatever has to be done. Pakistan should also continue to do whatever needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom