What's new

Pakistan flag becomes new fashion in India? ZEE News

we are not allowed to burn indian flag.. this is another way of protesting against govt.

LOL Those are Islamic flags,not Pakistani..As I am staying in Hyderabad I can see those flags here & there..Several cases of misconceptions happen time to time.

LOL Those are Islamic flags,not Pakistani..As I am staying in Hyderabad I can see those flags here & there..Several cases of misconceptions happen time to time.

Hmm, so Hyderabad is thinking to join Pakistan too?

What is an ''Islamic'' flag?
Mind sharing clear snap of it? After all you are ''studying'' in Hyderabad.

we are not allowed to burn indian flag.. this is another way of protesting against govt.
3651490513_3b726d1aa0.jpg

Hmm, so Hyderabad is thinking to join Pakistan too?
How about Liberation instead of Joining?

IUML flags mostly.

2000px-Flag_of_the_Indian_Union_Muslim_League.svg.png

It is very different from Pakistan Flag.
Even pattern of Moon and Star is different.
This is definitely NOT the flag hosted in India as often. Every time I have seen Pakistan flag, it was either with white strip or in some cases Moon and star was present in between with configuration similar to that of Pakistan flag.

Looking at the first video makes me realize how lucky I'm as a Pakistani,Living in my country as free men instead of some country that calls itself a Hindustan Idol worshipers.
Thank you Quaid-e-azam

agli baar sab burnol ka jhanda lagaien..shukria..
Public service message by Zee NEws!

Back
Top Bottom