What's new

Pakistan first to China’s table for HQ-9 (S300) , HQ-16 missile systems

Is kanwa more reliable than Ministry of Defense Production-Pakistan ? 3 LY-80 sams are delivered to Pakistan. Check PAF section, there is thread on this topic already
But brother the news was never confirmed. We had been listening these rumors but nothing was CONFIRMED ever, not that i know of. Also i do not think that it will be confirmed ever as well, this is a bad tactic that our military employs and as per that, we will never know for sure.

But brother the news was never confirmed. We had been listening these rumors but nothing was CONFIRMED ever, not that i know of. Also i do not think that it will be confirmed ever as well, this is a bad tactic that our military employs and as per that, we will never know for sure.

Let\s just wait for the day when LY-80 pops up like FM-90 does out of no where

Sir jee what extra confirmation do you need ....

LY-80 LOMADS missile.JPG

Well they were but do you think that we need antistealth radars at the moment? For whom? India wont be having stealth fighters for what at least 15-20 years. Trust me I would love that PA or PAF having such a thing but we don't need it right now we even went for nukes once India had them.
Anti Stealth Radars ? There is no such thing ? Any radars frequency alteration is answer to detect jets flying Low profile frequency. Pakistan has TPS 77 AESA RADAR with 450 Km range and 100'000+ ft altitude 360 degree radar coverage. An Aesa radar with different frequency module changing capability. we dont need any other radars we have atleast 6 of these 3d radars :)

Great news almost a game changer on the areas it will be installed Pakistan making some wise decision the coverage of these Sam is good and they will impact big on enemy air space.

India commited bid mistake . S400 and s500 are awesome weapons. They would have changed chinese view about radar evading j series aircraft doctrine against Indians
Russian will never sale S-400 or S-500 to any nation soon

If the enemy has potent anti radiation missile, wont it be able to blind the system by destroying its tracking radar?
Its a cat and mouse game. SAMs radars can be partially switched off. Tracking can also be done by other air assets.

plz use google Russian have cleared S-400 for export .... I read an article about it on this very forum try to search it

m
plz use google Russian have cleared S-400 for export .... I read an article about it on this very forum try to search it
ay be its true but s-500 never ever ever who idiot sale its best military hardware to any other nation

any by the way s-500 is basically anti ballistic missile

Indians Keep your Barak out of this Thread ...

@Horus buddy issue them a Warning ... they ruin almost every thread ..

It has already been offered and china have decided for s400.
I expect a Chinese version in future and going to Pakistan as Chinese copy version. Which might just might be advance version

It looks like Pakistan is going for intense, multilayered SAM coverage. The HQ9 is a beast, 200km operational range, although some sources state 125 and a ceiling of 27km. I wonder how many batteries will be ordered. Small batches at first I think and then more substantial numbers.
Pakistan's airspace will be a nightmare to fly into, a nightmare from which an adversary won't wake up from...:o:

It looks like Pakistan is going for intense, multilayered SAM coverage. The HQ9 is a beast, 200km operational range, although some sources state 125 and a ceiling of 27km. I wonder how many batteries will be ordered. Small batches at first I think and then more substantial numbers.
Pakistan's airspace will be a nightmare to fly into, a nightmare from which an adversary won't wake up from...:o:

You are right brother ... your last line of words speak for them self that's the idea a nightmare that never ever let them wake up from ;) .

this acquisition will force our adversary to go for 5th gen option earlier then their planed timeline, which mean to balance the change dynamics of Aerial warfare in South Asia we would also required to field 5 gen option within 2-3 years time when India get her first 5th gen jet so the expected time line for the operational 5th gent jet in skies of South Asia should be somewhat similar to this

HQ-9 SAM acquisition & Operationalization in Pakistan should be around 2017-2018
5th Gen option for India should be around 2018-2020
& 5th gen jet for Pakistan should come around 2021-2023

things would really move fast after that acquisition ....

Back
Top Bottom