What's new

Pakistan first to China’s table for HQ-9 (S300) , HQ-16 missile systems

Russia offered this one to us but good thing is we are going for Long Range HQ 9 and medium range HQ 16 @Oscar You would be most happy on this news

No not @Oscar its me who is the most happy :D. But not because of procurement but because of disclosure of this procurement ;)

It looks like Pakistan is going for intense, multilayered SAM coverage. The HQ9 is a beast, 200km operational range, although some sources state 125 and a ceiling of 27km. I wonder how many batteries will be ordered. Small batches at first I think and then more substantial numbers.
Pakistan's airspace will be a nightmare to fly into, a nightmare from which an adversary won't wake up from...:o:
Its a great thing and we should have at least 12 batteries of HQ 9 and more of HQ 16

Its a great thing and we should have at least 12 batteries of HQ 9 and more of HQ 16
doesnt it seems fishy.all of sudden many things coming up.does it have any thing to do with chinese corridor security or saudi funding.it seems pakistan establishment is on fire these days

Also they have expanded the tax net increasing government revenue which is allowing Pakistani military to procure more military hardware.
What's your source for this information? As far as i know there has been no improvement in tax collection.
does Pakistan have missiles that can hit jets while shoulder mounted? Sort of like for tanks, except for the jets that India employs.
Yes, Anza series. It was famously used in 1999 to shoot down an Indian helicopter, an Indian Mig was sent to scout for the helicopter and that too was shot down by the Anza II. Well documented incident.

we need one of those SAM Belts the arabs had in 73, our weak air force needs time to develop, and JF-17 isn't the answer to combating the IAF. our army has improved allot, navy is getting teeth with new subs but what about the airforce, we need more F-16s which we wont get, the JF-17 isn't even a fully muture platform, and over half the airforce is outdated. its really hard to imagine the PAF performing well in a future conflict. the army and all stratgeic bases need a solid AD network to hide behind.

doesnt it seems fishy.all of sudden many things coming up.does it have any thing to do with chinese corridor security or saudi funding.it seems pakistan establishment is on fire these days
These were in talks for years now

Good and sensible best army chief of staff I seen his decisions are on mark we love u Sharif u have guts hope he remains for next 5 years don't need mushy stupid like coad

Back
Top Bottom