What's new

Pakistan first, Saudis tell India

I wonder how much we've had to bend down for this one. India just threw its trump card everywhere and regardless of where it hit or not; our establishment and state are panicking like heck. These are media fed stories that do not convey the actual severity of how much flustered, angry and downright scared the Pakistani state has become at these developments. The Saudis will not go India because they know the "baniya" too well. But at the same time they will not spare this opportunity to shame Pakistanis to the ground, turn us around, and the rest I leave to your imagination.

We are not going to lose the Sauds, or the Urbis in the long run. But we are going to be permanently put back in our place as boot licking slaves of the arabs.

@Hyperion Bhaag!!

Exactly... India can not and will not replace Pakistan for Saudis.. We are not interested either. However so many stories with similar theme does convey that establishment is panicky...

Indian games are simple Isolate Pakistan with his neighbour ,Moodi idea is to go near to Pak ally block assuring them and in there heart they know this is not gonna happen and in panic Pak will send troops to Yemen which leaves Iran open for India to make new ally and further create tension in our border .Bunya at its best in minuplation.

I think this we should do
Continue Assure Saudi of our support
Engage Iran in a much productive manner (Sorting things out b/w Saudia and Iran) as both of them are pulling muslim uma a part.
Highlight Indian game to Iran telling them what India is doing .
Peace talk b/w Iran and Saudi
Make a defence pact to protect Saudia integrity.

Which some kid misbehaves it's the elders responsibility to set him straight..,, in doing just that... Deal with it.

:rofl::rofl: Funny thing is your delusions go along very fine with the idea of this thread, which is patting ones one back for nothing. Tell me, are all Pakistanis like you or you are a special case ??

:rofl::rofl: Funny thing is your delusions go along very fine with the idea of this thread, which is patting ones one back for nothing. Tell me, are all Pakistanis like you or you are a special case ??
It seems as if I'm replying to an autistic leper from india with IQ level comparable to a toad ... Please stay away..

Indian games are simple Isolate Pakistan with his neighbour ,Moodi idea is to go near to Pak ally block assuring them and in there heart they know this is not gonna happen and in panic Pak will send troops to Yemen which leaves Iran open for India to make new ally and further create tension in our border .Bunya at its best in minuplation.
I think this we should do
Continue Assure Saudi of our support
Engage Iran in a much productive manner (Sorting things out b/w Saudia and Iran) as both of them are pulling muslim uma a part.
Highlight Indian game to Iran telling them what India is doing .
Peace talk b/w Iran and Saudi
Make a defence pact to protect Saudia integrity.
bunya orgasm overload...

I wonder how much we've had to bend down for this one. India just threw its trump card everywhere and regardless of where it hit or not; our establishment and state are panicking like heck. These are media fed stories that do not convey the actual severity of how much flustered, angry and downright scared the Pakistani state has become at these developments. The Saudis will not go India because they know the "baniya" too well. But at the same time they will not spare this opportunity to shame Pakistanis to the ground, turn us around, and the rest I leave to your imagination.

We are not going to lose the Sauds, or the Urbis in the long run. But we are going to be permanently put back in our place as boot licking slaves of the arabs.

@Hyperion Bhaag!!
That,s quite a mature reply but i personally believe saudis cannot afford to lose us or even shame us because they have a eye on our nukes.They want to buy some nukes from us to counter iran threat.

When where ?
There are thousands of witness to this thread, no body saw the saudi media link you posted.

If you wanna run away, without posting the link, thats okay. Its not a compulsion, but no lies. :-)

What Saudi media link? To prove that Pakistan and Saudia have a defense pact? If you don't know as much, you shouldn't post on here and learn from a senior member first. I guess we have a lot of children fan boys here from India, between ages 14 - 18 and still learning!! Anyway, here are some of the links.

Pakistan will defend Saudi's 'territorial integrity'

Not participating in Yemen war but will defend Saudi territorial integrity: Asif - The Express Tribune

NIGHTWATCH: Pakistan-Saudi Arabia Military Pact — Implications for China, India, Iran, And All Others « Public Intelligence Blog

what story? that was a comment, a true description of how sensationalist media and Pakistani establishment are nothing but drama queens. The media does it to make money, the establishment does it to shield its failures. samja?
funny crap coming from an Indian whose fellows sure kept on jumping like lil kids and make tonnes of sensational and artificial articles about Modi's Arab visit.
talk about artificial problems, even more funny coming from india who after attempting in Burma started making claims about pursuits in Pakistan #56inchchest
practice what you preach, you indians are famous in that trait that youre blaming pakistan for.

Does he realize the Saudi's have TV's in their country and they watch what happens inside India with Muslims, and the Indian BJP-RSS-Shiv Sena, aka, majority of the Hindu public's opinion about Islam....??? And they should do above all....a DEFENSE pact with the Indians. Nice!!! Only Modi can do such stuff :tup:

Paindu miyan Orangzaib,

That did not stopped Qatar from signing a defence pact with India.Looks like Arabs do not share your delusions.

India signs defence pact with Qatar - Today's Paper - The Hindu

India's Defence Diplomacy in the Gulf | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

India, Qatar ink key defence cooperation pact

Saudis and Pakistan will remain tied in a strategic defense agreement. Iran was warned about it during Houthi - Yemen drama. Pakistan refused to join the fight but made clear to Iran that Pakistan wants to maintain good relationships with both, Iran and Saudia. BUT, if Irani support (Houthi's) step on Saudi soil.....Pakistan will be pushed into a war that it doesn't need to. Based on that, Iran backed out the Houthi's from making any advance towards the Saudi border.

Were you sitting under Khameni's table when such discussion was taking place. You seem to have a pretty unique ability of farting from your skull.

SAUDIA ARABIA is our al weather friend tested many timez

If india anx modi thinks they broke UAE from pak it is biggest mistake

Because MIDDLE EAST revolves aroung saudi policies mainly

How has Saudi's been Pakistanis all weather friend ? And what were these tested times ? Except for may be the time time they made verbal support for the Nuclear tests.. Where are the Saudi's when Pakistan is wrecked by sectarian and extremist conflict ? Oh yeah they're funding the same terrorists to blow up hospitals and schools full of Pakistani service families

@Hyperion Bhaag!!

Massive respect.. :tup:

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia has reassured Pakistan that it continues to be the country’s ‘brother-in-arms’ by denying a defence pact offered by Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently, well placed diplomatic and defence sources have told Pakistan Today.
well placed ? reeks of an ISI planted story, laughable at best.. and clearly meant for domestic consumption.

thanks for the luls

Once again modi proved the google announcement of bieng.....

I guess India and Saudi are more interested in Economic affairs, I am more happy with the huge amount of trade and the $50billion plus Saudi will be investing into India.

Pakistan can keep "strategic" friendship.. We are only interested in their investment in Infra and intelligence inputs.. Occasional defence interactions at most..

Back
Top Bottom