What's new

Pakistan first, Saudis tell India

Hey man, stop writing these silly posts. You aren't making sense and your hand is on fire in your picture. Put some water on it before your dad beats you up for not paying attention to details and playing with "fire" :rofl:
o_Oo_O ?!
:rofl:

Reports in the international media said that some Indian fighter jets had landed at Taif airport to show New Delhi’s intentions of aiding the Saudi government in the war against Yemeni Houthis. However, diplomatic sources said that the Saudi royal family had chosen to stand by Pakistan in the evolving geo-strategic situation.

A middle finger to murderer and oppressor of Muslims. Remember you cannot kill one of them and then go to them and conspire against another one of them.

But it would really be a hard task for a selfie taking idiot to understand, based on understanding developed from his useless worshiping followers on this forum.

Seems you forgot that there are more Pashtuns in Pak than the entire population of afghanistan where Pashtun hardly make 35-40%.
Hey listen. I get it you are proud of being a Pashtun. You don't have to put advertisements for yourself here. Entertain some body else, not interested in you.

Hey listen. I get it you are proud of being a Pashtun. You don't have to put advertisements for yourself here. Entertain some body else, not interested in you.

I'm a proud Pakistani and ethnically I'm Baluch .. Try not to troll next time.

I'm a proud Pakistani and ethnically I'm Baluch .. Try not to troll next time.

Leave it, they understand Iranians better than us, they understand Afghans better than us, they understand Arabs better than us, they understand tribal pushtoon better than us, they understand Balochiz better than us, they understand Urdu speaking Pakistanis better than us. :D

A big slap to all indians who were saying modi is going to punish pakistan diplomatically :lol:
Cry losers cry :lol:

Leave it, they understand Iranians better than us, they understand Afghans better than us, they understand Arabs better than us, they understand tribal pushtoon better than us, they understand Balochiz better than us, they understand Urdu speaking Pakistanis better than us. :D
Indians are indeed self confident people with self praising disorder :lol:

The paper was thrown on your face and it pushed you down on the ground on your face...!

When where ?
There are thousands of witness to this thread, no body saw the saudi media link you posted.

If you wanna run away, without posting the link, thats okay. Its not a compulsion, but no lies. :-)

Indians are indeed self confident people with self praising disorder :lol:

I would call it some ignorant obsession syndrome they are suffering from, they will hate and malign any other if he is Muslim practicing any sect, but if that other some how provides them a little space to bash Pakistan, they start worshiping him.

I wonder how much we've had to bend down for this one. India just threw its trump card everywhere and regardless of where it hit or not; our establishment and state are panicking like heck. These are media fed stories that do not convey the actual severity of how much flustered, angry and downright scared the Pakistani state has become at these developments. The Saudis will not go India because they know the "baniya" too well. But at the same time they will not spare this opportunity to shame Pakistanis to the ground, turn us around, and the rest I leave to your imagination.

We are not going to lose the Sauds, or the Urbis in the long run. But we are going to be permanently put back in our place as boot licking slaves of the arabs.

@Hyperion Bhaag!!

Back
Top Bottom