What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

There is no CSF any longer.

If there's no CSF than all this talk of F-16s, C-130s, this and that is all for naught.

CSF can be reinstituted just to compensate Pakistan, but this will require an act of Congress and be supported by the White House. That's the first part, the second part is the actual budget allocation, which requires another vote. Given that US government's fiscal budget starts from October 1, there are no chance funds will be distributed in 2020, but 2021, at the earliest. So any military orders won't come then when funds are finally available.

Unless, of course, Pakistan pays from its own funds.

India will pa
If there's no CSF than all this talk of F-16s, C-130s, this and that is all for naught.

CSF can be reinstituted just to compensate Pakistan, but this will require an act of Congress and be supported by the White House. That's the first part, the second part is the actual budget allocation, which requires another vote. Given that US government's fiscal budget starts from October 1, there are no chance funds will be distributed in 2020, but 2021, at the earliest. So any military orders won't come then when funds are finally available.

India will pay for all our equipment Cheers.

He meant for future CSF but you forgot Trump was holding up our previous CSF about $$12 billion with release of zulus means that issue been settled quietly beacuse there was still pending amount for zulus which Pak wanted to pay through CSF but US asked Pak to pay from her own pocket with release of Helis means CSF is cleared.

He meant for future CSF but you forgot Trump was holding up our previous CSF about $$12 billion with release of zulus means that issue been settled quietly beacuse there was still pending amount for zulus which Pak wanted to pay through CSF but US asked Pak to pay from her own pocket with release of Helis means CSF is cleared.
Release of Helis.... Are you sure Sir..?

Yes Sir all at home now
If they are all in Pakistan as you suggest, why no reception and photo op? I cant recall any american weapon system, esp something as major as AH-1Zs, being delivered and there not being a ceremony of some sort with military brass as well as the home country's ambassadors etc etc.
And if all are already here, I also don't see any reason for secrecy. Makes me skeptical of the whole affair. Maybe there are plans for delivery etc but all being in the country already, probably not.

If they are all in Pakistan as you suggest, why no reception and photo op? I cant recall any american weapon system, esp something as major as AH-1Zs, being delivered and there not being a ceremony of some sort with military brass as well as the home country's ambassadors etc etc.
And if all are already here, I also don't see any reason for secrecy. Makes me skeptical of the whole affair. Maybe there are plans for delivery etc but all being in the country already, probably not.
Oh you dont know about the new Pakistani strategy of whipping out critical strategic assets at last moment of the war to save the day like in movies

...why no reception and photo op? I cant recall any american weapon system, esp something as major as AH-1Zs, being delivered and there not being a ceremony of some sort with military brass as well as the home country's ambassadors etc etc.
Precisely. Whenever we received the F-16, there'd be someone from the USAF present.

AH-1Z's sound as if we stuck gold and got F-117 (Nitehawks) and the US wants to keep a lid on it.

I'll eat my words once some pics get released of 'em Zulus in Pakistan.

They don't wana show you for some reasons but @Tipu7 is correct all cooked stuff is delivered

Then no doubt about c130s and f16s.... They are definitely coming.....
What about Chinese side any expectations....?
Not sure but door are open for PAF can get what she likes from east

Time for FB sh*t admins and Ace of Paf to claim exclusive rights over the image..

P.s I do not own this patch/emblem

As @Knuckles posted about Block 72s so I think its ok to post this now (not an official patch/news)

IMG-20200614-WA0014.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom