What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Time for FB sh*t admins and Ace of Paf to claim exclusive rights over the image..

P.s I do not own this patch/emblem

As @Knuckles posted about Block 72s so I think its ok to post this now (not an official patch/news)

View attachment 649252

Exclusive rights? Didn't see that coming. :lol: why such random pics are claimed like that. If the patch is real, that's the sole property of PAF.

Exclusive rights? Didn't see that coming. :lol: why such random pics are claimed like that. If the patch is real, that's the sole property of PAF.
Many FB pages such as Ace take pictures from PDF and put their watermark claiming it to be exclusive.

Patch is the property of whoever designed it most probably a civilian.

Is this a commercial deal or not? What trust issues exist if the same cN be awarded to INDIA which has been a life long ally of Russia? I am not implying transfer of critocal tech but tail Nd wings are not critical. Engine and software will come from US so they do not lose out. Iam merely expanding on an idea, not any concrete news. I base it on my little knowledge of aviagion which is infantile. I make no pretences to knowing much but lookat ideas and how they could progress. Feel free to correct me where youthink I am going wrong. I will appreciate it.
Regards
A

The trust issues with Pakistan specifically is the harbouring of militants and terrorist organisations, with the potential to destabilise Afghanistan, rather than any issues with CAATSA. But there are also concerns about tech leaks to China, which is why we have US personnel in Pakistan monitoring our Block-52s. With India, the US would have loved to have sold the Viper production line and the F-35 to them, but then they opted to acquire the Russian S-400 and CAATSA kicked in, the same thing that happened to Turkey. The US has different concerns when it comes to India and Pakistan. Besides, the Indians wouldn't have gone for the Vipers anyway, it was always a long shot.

IMG_20200709_183411.jpg

@airomerix
@Blacklight

Tagging these two members as they had broken news about EDA Vipers.

Bholari is a mystery. I'm sure PAF, being the professionals they are, realize partnership with the US is about to end, so making a best attempt to get a hold of the aircraft that they love the most. That is most likely. Hope they succeed, even if it is EDA or politically managed somehow by Trump administration (like fighter transfer from Egypt or Jordan to Pakistan would need a Pompeo signature).

Indus Viper sounds like "Desert Viper". Could it also be a transfer of jets from the UAE? That would make them "block 70s" (70 not 72, as alluded to by @Khafee). The only reason this could happen is if the UAE is planning to get new vipers instead, or going for the Lightening II.

Bholari is a mystery. I'm sure PAF, being the professionals they are, realize partnership with the US is about to end, so making a best attempt to get a hold of the aircraft that they love the most. That is most likely. Hope they succeed, even if it is EDA or politically managed somehow by Trump administration (like fighter transfer from Egypt or Jordan to Pakistan would need a Pompeo signature).

Indus Viper sounds like "Desert Viper". Could it also be a transfer of jets from the UAE? That would make them "block 70s" (70 not 72, as alluded to by @Khafee). The only reason this could happen is if the UAE is planning to get new vipers instead, or going for the Lightening II.

I see we are still clinging on to hopes spurred by unsubstantiated rumours. Nothing is true or valid unless DoD or State Department say something.

Bohlari is on 25 Sq. kilometer area.

1. Not big enough to be Kamra in its present space.
2. Not by far the largest airbase. Some others are bigger.
3. 18 hardened shelters and 10 more Shelters on ADA Alert platform at both ends of the runways

Max two squadrons can be housed. And I see some large hanger being completed on 22L Hardened Shelter Taxiway.

Btw saw some Orions being parked at Masroor with a new hanger too.

I see we are still clinging on to hopes spurred by unsubstantiated rumours. Nothing is true or valid unless DoD or State Department say something.

You remind me of the haram police. Going about acting self righteous telling everyone what to say or think.

Well, the only difference between the 70 v 72 is engine type. I assume you mean the Block 60, this is EVEN more unlikely, the UAE has no reason to switch to a new type when they operate some of the finest fighters in the sky. Besides, there have been times where export licenses to the UAE have been denied of the Block 60 so let alone them being transferred to the PAF.

Time for FB sh*t admins and Ace of Paf to claim exclusive rights over the image..

P.s I do not own this patch/emblem

As @Knuckles posted about Block 72s so I think its ok to post this now (not an official patch/news)

View attachment 649252
FB fans mean MRO probably

View attachment 649378

@airomerix
@Blacklight

Tagging these two members as they had broken news about EDA Vipers.
Alan said same thing what he said about Zulus I don't know this time he referred you guys to LM.

Back
Top Bottom