What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Now that things are finally moving in the right direction, and proving the nay sayers wrong, straws are desperately needed to clutch on. Oh well...

Mr black light relax. Don't make it a matter of fighter aviation's survival. If not these Suppa handicapped block umpteenth we can certainly get the normal multi role j10c's.

LOL good one:lol:

Very immature comeback. Do tell us more!
Oh you waffle with rumours and play with words (sectarian) when clearly you meant religious sects and when I call you out you resort to calling me immature...this is Ramadan for you...nice. have a good day. I got the measure of you.

US continues to refuse release of AH1z and even the engines for T-129 copters and you think they would allow latest F-16s to become available? Not going to happen until FATF is resolved and Pakistan is out of the grey list. And even then Pakistan will need to foot the entire bill as there are no collation funds. This is not happening since Pakistan has no financial capacity like ME and India to purchase billions of dollars worth of equipment at this time. You can certainly talk to LM or any weapons manufacturer. Doesn't mean they will ship to your doorstep the next day.
Exactly yet people here are dreamers waffler and just love to beg. Paf has said jf17 block 3 is much more capable than block 52 but the f16 beggars or fanboys still want then because gora shaibs toys are better

Well, let the Talks come to fruition, i hope we will have members whose egos are not big than their Morals & all including me be owing Khafee an Apology.

Personally, i believe he said about " talks taking place " & as other members have now also confirmation, his charges should already be dropped.

Peace & Better Sense should prevail from both sides. :angel:

How about if any of the concerned Mods & Khafee think about it??
There is zero confirmation...uncle sam wont let you have zulus.
Wont let you have engine for t129 and you think will give you block 70 when they are offering manufacturing to india....wake up and smell the naswar

Lord knows how many days, weeks, months, years we'll (keep) contemplating on F-16's coming in.

I'll be a chacha & my kids will be finishing Collage.

[Jab anay hoengay, tou ajaengay]
Well bro....you do the right think and forget them. Accept facts and move on. Project azm inshallah will kick butt just like jf17.

There is zero confirmation...uncle sam wont let you have zulus.
Wont let you have engine for t129 and you think will give you block 70 when they are offering manufacturing to india....wake up and smell the naswar

Like I said, Keep Happy & Keep Smiling, you will look Good.

Regards,

US continues to refuse release of AH1z and even the engines for T-129 copters and you think they would allow latest F-16s to become available? Not going to happen until FATF is resolved and Pakistan is out of the grey list. And even then Pakistan will need to foot the entire bill as there are no collation funds. This is not happening since Pakistan has no financial capacity like ME and India to purchase billions of dollars worth of equipment at this time. You can certainly talk to LM or any weapons manufacturer. Doesn't mean they will ship to your doorstep the next day.

The people who are relying on their chachas, mamus, and imaginary friends in the armed forces seem to conveniently forget this fact. The real egos here are those who claim to have "insider knowledge" when in fact all they have is bullshit being peddled to them. Even if there are these imaginary "talks", why would someone worth their salt in the PAF release such sensitive information to a blabbermouth on a forum?!! That then leaves two possibilities - either it's bullshit, or the person releasing the information should be disciplined, take your pick.

Last edited by a moderator:
The people who are relying on their chachas, mamus, inbred cousins, and imaginary friends in the armed forces seem to conveniently forget this fact. The real egos here are those who claim to have "insider knowledge" when in fact all they have is bullshit being peddled to them. Even if there are these imaginary "talks", why would someone worth their salt in the PAF release such sensitive information to a blabbermouth on a forum?!! That then leaves two possibilities - either it's bullshit, or the person releasing the information should be disciplined, take your pick.
Well said

The main reason why Pakistan is interested and "Might" get these planes is bcz of the CSF already with the US. Even if we are asked to finance 40 to 50% of the package, its still an excellent bargain for a plane which we have infrastructure, manpower and is already integrated in our systems of system. So with numbers we have a good chance of keeping part of the fleet operational in the long run even if our relations go down with US. In the end lets say if we dont get anything even then its not a problem, no win no loss.

Ever wonder why PAF never even asks for any other US jet? Cz we know that eventually its gonna be a disaster for us in the long run.

So for all those saying amreeky maal this amreeky maal that, boys just let this sink in ur head; that the only way we can utilize this csf is via US origin stuff i.e. zulu or falcon nothing else even the jsf is of any good to us.

The main reason why Pakistan is interested and "Might" get these planes is bcz of the CSF already with the US. Even if we are asked to finance 40 to 50% of the package, its still an excellent bargain for a plane which we have infrastructure, manpower and is already integrated in our systems of system. So with numbers we have a good chance of keeping part of the fleet operational in the long run even if our relations go down with US. In the end lets say if we dont get anything even then its not a problem, no win no loss.

Ever wonder why PAF never even asks for any other US jet? Cz we know that eventually its gonna be a disaster for us in the long run.

So for all those saying amreeky maal this amreeky maal that, boys just let this sink in ur head; that the only way we can utilize this csf is via US origin stuff i.e. zulu or falcon nothing else even the jsf is of any good to us.
Zulus looool
Engines for t 129 looool
F16....looool.

All blocked and you guys still hoping. Sad ... people move on but ....

Again, thats the only way to get that CSF .. without the CSF neither PAF nor PA is interested in those deals ..
Are not coming. Accept the fact. We have been used because our rulers had no idea how to force the payments

This is just gossip my dear nothing more
Wait then
This is just gossip my dear nothing more
Unless there is
Are not coming. Accept the fact. We have been used because our rulers had no idea how to force the payments
Why not you tell them how business works??

Again, thats the only way to get that CSF .. without the CSF neither PAF nor PA is interested in those deals ..
PAF will get jetts now we also know negotiations with other countries too other than China and US could be Gripen?? Or EF?? because all are desperate after COVID shock.

Back
Top Bottom