What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Best is F16s recent standard blk 70 would be ideal for PAF let's see how much share of pie PAF will get? $62 billions are alot of money for F16s probably 250-300 can come out with this amount.

Biggest lobby firm for Pak in USA is LM herself if they moved in along things will smooth at capital Hill and they regard Pak as old and trusted customer let's see but for sure they LM will come in for PAF.

US continues to refuse release of AH1z and even the engines for T-129 copters and you think they would allow latest F-16s to become available? Not going to happen until FATF is resolved and Pakistan is out of the grey list. And even then Pakistan will need to foot the entire bill as there are no collation funds. This is not happening since Pakistan has no financial capacity like ME and India to purchase billions of dollars worth of equipment at this time. You can certainly talk to LM or any weapons manufacturer. Doesn't mean they will ship to your doorstep the next day.

here let me give you an example.......I AM THE POPE.
The Pope is gay, you know. :omghaha:

So @Khafee was right when he said that negotiations are ongoing......
Yeah, it seems he was as now Knuckles is also confirming about the talks.

Thread got locked, he got banned. Say what?

He wants letter of intent :-)

Unlike contracts, LOI & MOU's have a clause: " Subject to further negotiations OR Subject to further Terms and Conditions"

Contracts have other clauses, which can make it nil and void, like: act of God, supply chain issues, congressional /Govt clearance.

So until they land, they are not ours.

The Pope is gay, you know. :omghaha:

Unlike contracts, LOI & MOU's have a clause: " Subject to further negotiations OR Subject to further Terms and Conditions"

Contracts have other clauses, which can make it nil and void, like: act of God, supply chain issues, congressional /Govt clearance.

So until they land, they are not ours.
Well at least he is happy loool

there is some truth behind every gossip, this is a discussion forum and there is no harm in discussion.
No....rumours can be started to mislead people. Remember Khafee.

Well, let the Talks come to fruition, i hope we will have members whose egos are not big than their Morals & all including me be owing Khafee an Apology.

Personally, i believe he said about " talks taking place " & as other members have now also confirmation, his charges should already be dropped.

Peace & Better Sense should prevail from both sides. :angel:

How about if any of the concerned Mods & Khafee think about it??

Lets not discredit someone because of your sectarian affiliation. Time is proving him right.
Sectarian ??? For Allahs sake in Ramadan stop this sectarian shit. What sect am I and what sect is he and what sect was prophet pbuh....this is truly shameful and everyone that gets into sects is pathetic

This is simply point out a man that started a 200 pages of rumours and you conclude its sectarian excellent. So show me after over 2 years how is he being shown to be right? Just one thing will do? Anything? And please dont say someone else says discussions are ongoing .I am equally saying they are NOT. Prove me otherwise. So far its seems I am correct as after 2 years not a single shread of evidence.

Last edited:
What sect am I
Ego sect. They worship their egos, can never eat the humble pie.

Forget what PAF has to say, even members here who have been credible in the past, are NOW accepting what he said months ago.

It is not his fault that people are clueless, and let their egos blind them. In any case, time will prove someone right.

. So far its seems I am correct as after 2 years not a single shread of evidence.
This has to be the most childish thing you could have said, given our relationship with the US.

Ego sect. They worship their egos, can never eat the humble pie.

Forget what PAF has to say, even members here who have been credible in the past, are NOW accepting what he said months ago.

It is not his fault that people are clueless, and let their egos blind them. In any case, time will prove someone right.

This has to be the most childish thing you could have said, given our relationship with the US.
Oh EGO is SECT...loool that's truly pathetic...how you shape shifted..

So forget what PAF says...sure who are they when you have kids talking BS. Let's listen to the BS. Are you even writing this? I am shocked

As I said and will say again....1 shred of evidence...just one. That's there are even consultations happening?
We are both here and I will ask you again. I have not forgotten Khafee SECTARIAN EGO bs and you support for his BS.
He clearly stated they are coming soon....its been 2 years...soon to an emirati must mean 25 years then when we will have our own project AZM

Jab koi block 70 ko bulay ga
Tm ko aik shaks yad ay ga :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist the temptation
LOL good one:lol:

Oh EGO is SECT...loool that's truly pathetic...how you shape shifted..

So forget what PAF says...sure who are they when you have kids talking BS. Let's listen to the BS. Are you even writing this? I am shocked

As I said and will say again....1 shred of evidence...just one. That's there are even consultations happening?
We are both here and I will ask you again. I have not forgotten Khafee SECTARIAN EGO bs and you support for his BS.
He clearly stated they are coming soon....its been 2 years...soon to an emirati must mean 25 years then when we will have our own project AZM
Very immature comeback. Do tell us more!

Back
Top Bottom