What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Yes I do believe they did ask for upgrades but the Jordanian jets we acquired have not gone through any upgrades to enable them to carry the C's. Structurally they can carry the missile, its the firing that's not possible as the AIM120C is a significant enhancement over the previous versions.
In that case that settles the debate of missile distribution - not that its really a good metric since it’s more dependent on base depot distribution than anything.

Structurally they can carry the missile
Can you explain this then? Because that's not the right way to mount an aim120

Edit : Screen grab from Parwaaz hy Junoon
Screenshot_2021-02-03-15-38-05-171_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Last edited:
Can you explain this then? Because that's not the right way to mount an aim120
View attachment 713147

To be honest this looks more like a photoshop to me. My finding was based on the information available on ADF's and their ability to wield these weapons. Perhaps someone else can chip in here.

To be honest this looks more like a photoshop to me. My finding was based on the information available on ADF's and their ability to wield these weapons. Perhaps someone else can chip in here.
Well these Jordanian F-16 certainly seem to be supporting what looks like AMRAAMs.

1612356537910.png

1612356618006.png

@Hodor @SQ8

Last edited:
No its not PSed, it's actually a screen grab from movie Parwaaz hy Junoon
Well these Jordanian F-16 certainly seem to be supporting what looks like AMRAAMs.

View attachment 713173

View attachment 713174

@Hodor @SQ8
RJAF operates different blocks and variants of F-16s,they have MLUed vipers as well..the one's we acquired aren't MLUed..

Is that where you are sitting in your camouflage uniform. ;)

upload_2020-7-25_19-28-38.png

View attachment 713246
Sir, are you a defence analyst?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom