What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

who is dreaming at day time today ?:p: :lol:
correct WDF is full of ganga smokers making up day dreams... uhm.... dagga dreams but when comes down from high, they are still sitting on hard ground before the experience :) man, that forum is where various concotions are being brewed. at least Times of India is not paying attention there otherwise can you imagine the diahorea starting post reading WDF.

PAF F-16C block 52 #10901 is taxiing by the lens at NAS Fort Worth on December 15th, 2009 after performing a functional check flight.

1602113508958.png

amazing.... to have a monitoring service that you must pay. middle finger to who ever buys US products.
If tomorrow a country was sold the AHLRAC and associated weaponry decided to show a rival supplier the system to copy it and potentially sell it to SA’s enemies - would it not behoove to have some monitoring in place?

correct WDF is full of ganga smokers making up day dreams... uhm.... dagga dreams but when comes down from high, they are still sitting on hard ground before the experience :) man, that forum is where various concotions are being brewed. at least Times of India is not paying attention there otherwise can you imagine the diahorea starting post reading WDF.
This guy isn't from WDF, but from "Pakistan strategic Forum". These guys were making fun of these claims of WDF earlier. I know WDF claims are too far fetched I don't believe them either.

As i said numerous times if azm is delayed and f16s dont come something else will be added for parity that something else can only be j10 (unless russia agrees to flanker with chinese equipment which it WONT )

I think PAF will probably think f16s arent possible and will take anything from there as a bonus

Afghanistan peace is Pakistan goal i doubt we will leverage that for mere f16

This why i would say we have no leverage in Afghanistan

One exception is if USA broke a deal between Taliban and nothern allaince..in that case if Pakistan can keep taliban check it may leverage some equipment but this is very unlikely

I thought those had Electronic Warfare and other sensitive things in there?

Are you referring to D model with squarish Spine ? Yes, that houses electronics and other equipment that are located behind pilot on single seater.

Back
Top Bottom