What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

1598981966379.png

If you were chocolate, you would eat your self....you are quoting a person who is not even power yet and rest assured your wet dreams will get shattered.....for now ask your so called rich lobby to try and persuade America to save your neck in Ladakh.....and just remember how even the 8 F-16s caused you to go suicidal.

Those F16 will be useless without American support and technicians AND please spare me the Turks will do this that and other. Even Turkey relys on massive USA suport for its USA military hardware.

Your USA hardware could well be compromised but you only have to yourselves to blame from your mistakes be it OBL or the terror support for Banned groups as you ty to pursue your local South Asian Agenda,

You could certainly have balanced it better AND i am sure today you would have 36 block 52 NOT 18
And the other 55 legacy platforms would have got the MLU that many other nations are benefiting from and paid by USA tax payer in the main.

I know HOW important the F16 is in your PAF pysche. Deemed to be your finest PLATFORM even today .

When Swift resort took place it was F16 that LED THE CHARGE .

ITS is YOUR spearhead

You really need 36 block 70 soon but the chances are next to zero

BY THE WAY its the one that IAF FEAR.

In any war that meaningful in future between IAF V PAF the indians have always concluded break the F16 fleet you win the air battle .

THAT MAY CHANGE with BLOCK 3 , will see

If you were chocolate, you would eat your self....you are quoting a person who is not even power yet and rest assured your wet dreams will get shattered.....for now ask your so called rich lobby to try and persuade America to save your neck in Ladakh.....and just remember how even the 8 F-16s caused you to go suicidal.
Or third hand13 used F-16A/Bs....they made a lot of noise on that too....

Those F16 will be useless without American support and technicians AND please spare me the Turks will do this that and other. Even Turkey relys on massive USA suport for its USA military hardware.

Your USA hardware could well be compromised but you only have to yourselves to blame from your mistakes be it OBL or the terror support for Banned groups as you ty to pursue your local South Asian Agenda,

You could certainly have balanced it better AND i am sure today you would have 36 block 52 NOT 18
And the other 55 legacy platforms would have got the MLU that many other nations are benefiting from and paid by USA tax payer in the main.

I know HOW important the F16 is in your PAF pysche. Deemed to be your finest PLATFORM even today .

ITS is YOUR spearhead

In any war that meaningful in future between IAF V PAF the indians have always concluded break the F16 fleet you win the air battle .

So what are you trying to prove here?

ITS is YOUR spearhead

Did you just literally troll yourself? Are you actually Pakistani pretending to be Indian in order to make Indians look stupid? You are actually arguing over what type of Pakistani jet shot down India's planes. You do realise just how amusing this has now become right?

ITS is YOUR spearhead

we dont need anymore US support nor we need more equipment from them . our future is block-3 and azm now not f-16

Asst. Sct, State my bad, not Pompeo.

View attachment 664242

USA runs after its interests and that is what the deals with USA are about. He has mentioned the Taliban in Afghanistan, this is where USA's interest lies and since Afghanistan shares border with Pakistan, if Pakistan plays its cards correctly a deal can be struck with USA. The issue still remains that after USA's interest disappears, then will PAF be able to maintain its fleet ? Back in 1990's, Pakistan did not scrap the atomic progress but gave up on F-16s. Today PAF has JF-17, therefore the absolute necessity to acquire F-16s versus USA interests has diminished. This give and take situation will USA will continue and its up to Pakistan and USA to broker deals via diplomatic moves. PAF should however follow up on replacements for crashed or lost F-16s. Can't say for sure, if replacements were part of contract. Replacements could be used F-16 A/B Block 15 or Block 20. The total number of F-16s handed over to PAF is 85, which means that USA thinks that 85 are sufficient for PAF's needs. The usual BS is maintaining the balance of power in the region, the realistic version is where USA's interests rest and thats what spawns CSF payment as another hurdle.

Last edited:
USA runs after its interests and that is what the deals with USA are about. He has mentioned the Taliban in Afghanistan, this is where USA's interest lies and since Afghanistan shares border with Pakistan, if Pakistan plays its cards correctly a deal can be struck with USA. The issue still remains that after USA's interest disappears, then will PAF be able to maintain its fleet ? Back in 1990's, Pakistan did not scrap the atomic progress but gave up on F-16s. Today PAF has JF-17, therefore the absolute necessity to acquire F-16s versus USA interests has diminished. This give and take situation will USA will continue and its up to Pakistan and USA to broker deals via diplomatic moves. PAF should however follow up on replacements for crashed or lost F-16s. Can't say for sure, if replacements were part of contract. Replacements could be used F-16 A/B Block 15 or Block 20. The total number of F-16s handed over to PAF is 85, which means that USA thinks that 85 are sufficient for PAF's needs. The usual BS is maintaining the balance of power in the region, the realistic version is where USA's interests rest and thats what spawns CSF payment as another hurdle.
Replacements were only possible during delivery flights. When GD and USAF flew the initial Vipers over to Saudi Arabia in the 1980s before being handed over to PAF pilots, the condition was that if one was to crash then they'd replace it. The second leg was manned entirely by PAF pilots, if any crashes were to occur then that was on PAF.

The US interests will be there, and there will also be Pakistan's interests. Used C/D models would be better, A/B parts are reducing. More Vipers would always be useful, at least 2 more squadrons would be good.

ITS is YOUR spearhead

Break it with what?
We know what happened last time when IAF made a assumption it wasnt pretty
Conviently ingnoring 8 squardons of PL-15 equiped jf17 which what pakistan thinks is its leading aresenal is good for us..
Pakistan was broke in 1990 its gdp was just 50b$, debt was >100% and it was under IMF yet it paid 4b$ in advance for f16 under benazir/nawaz ..then pakistan had no alternative and china was poor

Today US senate said buy f16s and pakistan walked away despite the bill being just 699 million dollars what does this tells u. PAF doesnt think f16s are worth the full unsubidized price
Once PAF thinks it needs a few it will just go and buy the comoditized block 70 which is now rhe standardized version available to pakistan (provided we foot the 70m/unit price tag)
My guess is PAF wont buy it on full paid price without CSF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom