What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

It is just sale of spares. There are no F-16 upgrades to V standard happening, neither are there any Block 70/72 sales to Pakistan. USG will be declaring both in writing to Congress, if and when it at all happens.

Likewise, no AH-1Z have reached Pakistan either. Pompeo issued a non statement regarding defense ties with Pakistan, not so long ago. Which pretty much clarified that no new sales are taking place.

Pakistan-US defense relationship is fairly overt, and doesn’t work like the one with China or elsewhere.

For sure, i was just teasing, However, id like a source for the statement too please.

Asst. Sct, State my bad, not Pompeo.

View attachment 664242

That doesnt say what you said?

That doesnt say what you said?

1598501588077.png

Other than spares, Pakistan is not getting anything more from the US. There might be some minor upgrades, to some platforms, but certainly no 'secret' sales of F-16 V/70/72 to Pakistan or hidden transfers of AH1Zs.

We’d find out post-elections.
I dont want to sound bleak but the likelihood of US arms sales to Pak is becoming less and less likely. The alliance with China is increasingly bring us at loggerheads with the US. Nothing overt will be done but underneath they will punish us-any which way they can.
A
A

I dont want to sound bleak but the likelihood of US arms sales to Pak is becoming less and less likely. The alliance with China is increasingly bring us at loggerheads with the US. Nothing overt will be done but underneath they will punish us-any which way they can.
A
A
I agree.

View attachment 664297

Other than spares, Pakistan is not getting anything more from the US. There might be some minor upgrades, to some platforms, but certainly no 'secret' sales of F-16 V/70/72 to Pakistan or hidden transfers of AH1Zs.

Well, no, nobody said the latter. At all. In fact, the US is still supplying the forces with key components for upcoming projects, i.e J-Class.

Also, that statement still does not support your claim. In fact, the same speech something was said about potential to grow into a closer relationship like there once was.
A
A

The thing is, Arms buy influence. If the US wants to, the best way to keep us from falling too deep into China's arms is to grab us by the balls and use weapons to control us. Selling us new weapons opens up that door for the US.

The thing is, Arms buy influence. If the US wants to, the best way to keep us from falling too deep into China's arms is to grab us by the balls and use weapons to control us. Selling us new weapons opens up that door for the US.
They don't want to do that without us footing the bill. No purchases from CSF.

Well, no, nobody said the latter. At all. In fact, the US is still supplying the forces with key components for upcoming projects, i.e J-Class.

Also, that statement still does not support your claim. In fact, the same speech something was said about potential to grow into a closer relationship like there once was.

I called it a non-statement, you can read it any which way. Wake me up, once you see big ticket items being notified, I’m not holding my breath for it. :)

Was
Asst. Sct, State my bad, not Pompeo.

View attachment 664242

This is a wishy washy statement with no value to it what so ever --

Love the remark by pompeo that.
We need to see all extremists elements erridalicated regardless of your posturing in the region .

In simple English play ball with USA and it's strategic interests and we may provide spares door could be open.

Otherwise no can do .

This is the Indian lobby at work they have denied your f16 upgrade. Their influence in wide and deep especially the Indian origin rich in USA giving USA India relations big lift .

You may have to rely on China only
Shame cause the mirage series have best record in paf service and the f16 is mist capable platform
USA can go F her self imran khan already told loud and clear

our future is with china

Love the remark by pompeo that.
We need to see all extremists elements erridalicated regardless of your posturing in the region .

In simple English play ball with USA and it's strategic interests and we may provide spares door could be open.

Otherwise no can do .

This is the Indian lobby at work they have denied your f16 upgrade. Their influence in wide and deep especially the Indian origin rich in USA giving USA India relations big lift .

You may have to rely on China only
Shame cause the mirage series have best record in paf service and the f16 is mist capable platform
If you were chocolate, you would eat your self....you are quoting a person who is not even power yet and rest assured your wet dreams will get shattered.....for now ask your so called rich lobby to try and persuade America to save your neck in Ladakh.....and just remember how even the 8 F-16s caused you to go suicidal.

Back
Top Bottom