What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Both 500Ib and 2000Ib JDAM's were delivered to Paf.
fact-i-know-f87c8f0aa7.jpg

Only 75 F-16s are not enough for PAF, We have to find some 25 more f-16s for Paf.
also, upgradation of existing fleet to Block V standard is urgent,

Only 75 F-16s are not enough for PAF, We have to find some 25 more f-16s for Paf.
also, upgradation of existing fleet to Block V standard is urgent,
we have been listening about a lot of rumors of mysterious prospects of getting F16s but up till now, there were proven to be only tittle-tattle. what is the likelihood of f16 in the future appears to be very bleak as Pakistan and America's interest not coinciding anymore, How and where can we get these? it is not miraculously happening at the moment. The people having factual news are too secretive to share any tangible information, An unending speculation is still going on. The timeline mentioned by some informed members has elapsed and may be extended to an unforeseeable date and time. Anyhow, the wish for these birds is there, but the chance is no more than a pipe dream.

In the frame is a pre-delivery photo of apparently camera-shy PAF F-16A serial number 92-731 seen with cargo under its port side wing. This Aircraft has Mig 21 Bison kill, credited on Feb 27, 2019. This Aircraft was embargoed but eventually delivered to PAF August 3, 2015.
According to most sources, it went to the USN as 90-0944 in 2003. But USN example 90-0944 was photographed after a few days of this picture was taken so that one is still in existence and in service with USN.

EgLfIkMWkAAEwRu.jpg

In the frame is a pre-delivery photo of apparently camera-shy PAF F-16A serial number 92-731 seen with cargo under its port side wing. This Aircraft has Mig 21 Bison kill, credited on Feb 27, 2019. This Aircraft was embargoed but eventually delivered to PAF August 3, 2015.
According to most sources, it went to the USN as 90-0944 in 2003. But USN example 90-0944 was photographed after a few days of this picture was taken so that one is still in existence and in service with USN.

View attachment 663610
They were all ex-USAF service birds that went to Pakistan. USN Vipers are still being flown at Top Gun, they won't let them go.

Here's a little bit of a tease for you guys.

Remember the PAF visit to Dover AFB?
1598286582810.png

I ended up contacting Dover AFB's PR office to ask in regards to its mission. I received a response today.

The "unaware of this" part was probably in reference to the fact that they got around to the email 2 weeks later so they probably had assumed the visit was more recent than it was. I did not specify a date.

1598286733260.png

Anyway, a little tease. I have censored the details, i dont want to be responsible for dozens of emails to 436 TAW lol. Find it yourselves. I would not email them though, you wont find anything more than what i shared.

Here's a little bit of a tease for you guys.

Remember the PAF visit to Dover AFB?
View attachment 663655

I ended up contacting Dover AFB's PR office to ask in regards to its mission. I received a response today.

The "unaware of this" part was probably in reference to the fact that they got around to the email 2 weeks later so they probably had assumed the visit was more recent than it was. I did not specify a date.

View attachment 663656

Anyway, a little tease. I have censored the details, i dont want to be responsible for dozens of emails to 436 TAW lol. Find it yourselves. I would not email them though, you wont find anything more than what i shared.

Nice find, but it could be anything from those pretty AH-1Zs to something like C-130 Ground servicing equipment.

Back
Top Bottom