What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

You see that's the behaviour because of which @Windjammer left PDF..

He had nothing to do so he shared some thoughts,when you have nothing to do (which is actually how your whole day goes) you log in to PDF and start posting stupid comments like this..
Sometimes people need a place to vent to place blame on their own life frustrations - dont take them seriously and the PDF experience will get better.

No. 2 Squadron is staying in Karachi. It is getting additional aircraft, potentially making it the biggest fighter squadron by fleet numbers (almost equivalent to 2 full-strength squadrons).

No. 7 sqn and No.22 sqn will go through some interchanging of assets and a Mirage sqn is expected to be shifted to Bholari. They will pose as a threat to IAF bases on the other side of the border and deter army movements.

A new squadron of AWACS is being raised at Bholari that will operate SAAB 2000's. and cover southern command and other bases in the center.

Slightly true.

Technically PAF does not have specialized pilots per say. Squadron roles can change anytime. People make up a squadron. And people can be moved around or retrained to suit needs. That's not a challenge.

New AWACS at bholari, Mirages moving out of Masroor. Then there are the rumors of J-15 coming to Pakistan in next 2 months. Lets play a very wild what if game. Is mirages moving out of masroor due to J-15 imminent arrival at Masroor?

My feeling is the PAF would counter the IAF Flanker threat with Block 2/3 Thunders instead and let their Vipers go after the MiGs/Mirages. The block 2/3 JF-17s are kinetically nowhere near their Vipers but have a much better AESA, longer range reach BVR and a deadlier HMCS and off-bore-sight capability than their F-16's. With the right jamming support and radar support they would be a more dangerous opponent with the right tactics for the IAF Flankers than the PAF Vipers."
Block 2 doesn't have AESA nor PL 15

So PAF will scramble jets based on which jets enemy sends?

New AWACS at bholari, Mirages moving out of Masroor. Then there are the rumors of J-15 coming to Pakistan in next 2 months. Lets play a very wild what if game. Is mirages moving out of masroor due to J-15 imminent arrival at Masroor?
I sincerely hope u are right about J15 but i highly doubt it but then again just hope for the best

Assumption , assumptions assumptions and rumors

bottomline masroor has largest wing so make sense to move out to equalize the wings nothing more, guessing here

https://www.falcons.pk/photo/General-Dynamics-F-16BM-Fighting-Falcon/1377

Photo-1377.jpg

Did we get any twin seat ADF vipers when we bought them from Jordan ?

You see that's the behaviour because of which @Windjammer left PDF..

He had nothing to do so he shared some thoughts,when you have nothing to do (which is actually how your whole day goes) you log in to PDF and start posting stupid comments like this..

Hi,

Oh my my my---such soft skin---. Grow a thick hide son---this world is a brutal place---. Don't be crying over issues with other people.

The comment to Mr. Hussein was in jest---. He does not write often---.

Mirage transfer from Masroor is not confirmed,their chances of moving from Masroor to Bholari are same as of Mirages moving from Rafiqui/Mushaf

Koi kehta hai J15 a rha hai. Koi kehta hai block 70. Kisi ne 9 C130 deliver bhi krwa diye. Aurn 2 AH1Z bhi land krwa diye. What's up?
:what::what:
o_Oo_O

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom