What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

the cockpit of this F-16 looks terrible. we keep our cars nice and tidy and look at the miserable condition of this cockpit. koe kapra he mar dia karain haftay main aik bar. the exterior paint of most of PAF jets is generally in bad shapr but at least they should keep the cockpit clean and tidy. this is the older non MLUed F-16 but it seems that the same tradition of uncleanliness will be continued for the newwer jets as well.
when the first time PAF went for red flag i remember there was an interview by a USAF airman and he said about maintenance of pakistani F-16s that the way they (PAF) maintains the jets you cant expect that in a military.

the cockpit of this F-16 looks terrible. we keep our cars nice and tidy and look at the miserable condition of this cockpit. koe kapra he mar dia karain haftay main aik bar. the exterior paint of most of PAF jets is generally in bad shapr but at least they should keep the cockpit clean and tidy. this is the older non MLUed F-16 but it seems that the same tradition of uncleanliness will be continued for the newwer jets as well.
when the first time PAF went for red flag i remember there was an interview by a USAF airman and he said about maintenance of pakistani F-16s that the way they (PAF) maintains the jets you cant expect that in a military.
I am pretty sure that is a simulator and its not messy, just used.

A painting depicting 1 x JF-17 and 2 x F-16s from 9 and 19 sqn armed to the teeth with BVRs and WVRs.

101202453_169128257915657_2386908343672242176_n.jpg

Not a painting,this is from DCS.
Really, DCS has training rounds for JF-17 as an option?
Here is another image from the same series I think.
Clearly the pictures are not real as the F-16s depicted are C variants. So DCS or a Painting both could be true.

95562902_237598527342733_426326629189129327_n.jpg

Last edited:
Really, DCS has training rounds for JF-17 as an option?
Here is another image from the same series I think.
Clearly the pictures are not real as the F-16s depicted are C variants. So DCS or a Painting both could be true.

95562902_237598527342733_426326629189129327_n.jpg
Yes this is DCS

I think you should offer your services to the PAF as the chief cockpit cleanliness inspector.

BTW do know what even a small loose item in the cockpit can do during flight in highly maneuverable aircraft like F16. PAF are professional, they know what they are doing. Fanboys get too stuck with the optics.

Last edited:
I think you should offer your services to the PAF as the chief cockpit cleanliness inspector.

BTW do know what even a small loose item in the cockpit can do during flight in highly maneuverable aircraft like F16. PAF are professional, they know what they are doing. Fanboys get too stuck with the optics.
that's why i mentioned the words of a USAF maintenance crew about the maintenance of PAF jets. i think you can still get that on F-16.net. even one F7 pilot who is a friend of mine told me that sometimes we have to press a switch multiple times to get the desired function. there is no doubt that we are operating jets which are in museums world wide. the world is retiring the F-16s which is our frontline fighter. keep on living in dreams of professionalism but we cant deny the fact that we lost 4 jets in 3 months in 2020 alone and lost 3 pilots. one of them could be due to pilot error.

How much it will cost for our old F16 A/B to be upgraded to V standard per unit cost ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom