What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

For the diehard F-16 fanatics..., and then some.

Not a PAF vid, but that of a Familiarization of a USAF Trainee first time in an F-16. This is not a incentive ride.

@1:35 - Close to the border of Mexico, they go Vertical/Loop (4G's)
@4:05 - Kicks in the afterburner
@4:46 - They start hitting 9G's (but gradually)

I added this vid for you all 'cause I (personally) have never seen a pilot fly a Fam-Flight (Military). Commercial, pretty much every week.

@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Haris Ali2140 @mingle @Adam_Khan @GriffinsRule @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @StormBreaker

It's a fam flight for a senior airman working on F.35s.

For the diehard F-16 fanatics..., and then some.

Not a PAF vid, but that of a Familiarization of a USAF Trainee first time in an F-16. This is not a incentive ride.

@1:35 - Close to the border of Mexico, they go Vertical/Loop (4G's)
@4:05 - Kicks in the afterburner
@4:46 - They start hitting 9G's (but gradually)

I added this vid for you all 'cause I (personally) have never seen a pilot fly a Fam-Flight (Military). Commercial, pretty much every week.

@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Haris Ali2140 @mingle @Adam_Khan @GriffinsRule @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @StormBreaker
Haha it is an incentive ride. He's an Airman, not a trainee nor a student pilot. The F-16 is still unparalleled in a lot of ways.

Well, he took 9G's like a Man.

Most people pass out on these incentive rides.

Wonder if he won the lottery for this flight.

Well, he took 9G's like a Man.

Most people pass out on these incentive rides.

Wonder if he won the lottery for this flight.
Not quite, a lot of USAF enlisted personnel get a chance to go on incentive rides.Still hats off to him, not a lot of Viper pilots go up to 9Gs, let alone Mach 2.0

Hi here the most senior and more knowledgeable members can consider of China
Exporting j10 to Pakistan as PAF is the only airforce in the world who can handle this
Product with agility to show the other potential customers to consider j10 for their airforce
Specially the customers who not been awarded the American or the European products
And still can check the Chinese gadgets in the hands of PAF who well they can maintain and out manoeuvre the next door European product
So now it’s not the matter of China is not offering j10 or granting the credit for its purchase
But it’s the hierarchy of PAF who has to decide
GOP can not resist against the armed forces if they decide to buy that particular product and
Though the country also willing to export
PS unless someone from somewhere chipper to PAF about j31 or jxx coming online in near future as a stealth then they will definitely forgo j10
Thank you

Dont know if he was a trainee airman, or ground crew or incentive flight.. BUT, that bloke took the 9G like a champ, no issues at all. Brushed it off totally !!!! Impressive for sure..

F-16D Block 52+ recovering from a training sortie.

Screen Shot 2020-04-13 at 5.15.58 PM.png

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom