What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Forgetting to lower the landing gear is a huge mistake especially when there are three crew members inside the cockpit,would love to hear what happened to the pilots after such a grave mistake.
Really? Forgot landing gear?
May be it was landing gear stuck or something ..
Cant believe you can forget that during landing

Really? Forgot landing gear?
May be it was landing gear stuck or something ..
Cant believe you can forget that during landing
20200411_180521.jpg

Actually, now that you mention it, if the PAF wraps up the JF-17 after Block-3/B, then it can very well tap into the J-10CE-line as high-tech stopgaps ahead of AZM. But it wouldn't be as a pre-set acquisition, rather, only if there's cash (outside of AZM).

That cash could come by wrapping up the JF-17 (assuming a budget's there to transition PAC to AZM in the meantime). However, the PAF can't wrap up the JF-17 until at least 2025 -- it's still producing Block-3s. So, the stopgap question won't arise I think until 2030.
The only thing stopping J10-CE's arrival with long-sticks are a few pending business-centric decisions that will govern the life cycle of this weapon system in PAF. As far as I see it, it's a done deal.

Actually, now that you mention it, if the PAF wraps up the JF-17 after Block-3/B, then it can very well tap into the J-10CE-line as high-tech stopgaps ahead of AZM. But it wouldn't be as a pre-set acquisition, rather, only if there's cash (outside of AZM).

That cash could come by wrapping up the JF-17 (assuming a budget's there to transition PAC to AZM in the meantime). However, the PAF can't wrap up the JF-17 until at least 2025 -- it's still producing Block-3s. So, the stopgap question won't arise I think until 2030.
This might change if chinese offer a very lucrative deal and f16 case is completely dead..we would know this by 2025.

The only thing stopping J10-CE's arrival with long-sticks are a few pending business-centric decisions that will govern the life cycle of this weapon system in PAF. As far as I see it, it's a done deal.
Good plane to replace Mirages too size and payload J10C JF-17 AESA PL15 combo not bad ideal for PAF along F16s V upgrades

Good plane to replace Mirages too size and payload J10C JF-17 AESA PL15 combo not bad ideal for PAF along F16s V upgrades
If USA doesnt offer f16s used or new i suspect PAF will opt for j10s since azm is atleast 15 yrs away

If USA doesnt offer f16s used or new i suspect PAF will opt for j10s since azm is atleast 15 yrs away
j10 are not meant for paf that is final
more vipers will come in batches
i dont want to say it but not everybody knows how these deals are done
leg pulling string pulling arms twisting
these r very complicated matters
everyone including chinese want to give u least capable but want to get most out of u
so they have to do very very wise decisions

everyone including chinese want to give u least capable but want to get most out of u
People forget that J-10 was a PAF requirement in 2004 when PAF asked China to provide the jet "with Chinese engine".
China failed spectacularly in making own jet engines. Only in 2020 pictures have emerged of the J-10 being used in operational status with Chinese WS-10 engines and still mass production of the engine is low .

Every rumor, inside news or onversation goes roughly like this
PAF wants more F16s. U.S might not give greenlight. They might sanction us.

Well in that case the jf17 order will go well beyond..250..
I think j10 will come out of necessity if diplomacy on vipers failed.
If however vipers do come than j10s wont be inducted..

Than there is the question of PL 15 as well.. I bet PAF will be less inclined to go for j10s if pl15 is releases to thunders

Well in that case the jf17 order will go well beyond..250..
I think j10 will come out of necessity if diplomacy on vipers failed.
If however vipers do come than j10s wont be inducted..

Than there is the question of PL 15 as well.. I bet PAF will be less inclined to go for j10s if pl15 is releases to thunders
another 10 would come
and if vipers fails to come then too j10 wont come

An old footage we've all seen hundreds of times in the past, but this time the uploader (AIRBOYD) has released it in 4K (2160p). Quality is flawless.

Wing Commander Mujahid Anwar Khan inspects F-16A (#92730) landing gear wheel well at Hill AFB, Utah.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 5.01.35 PM.png

Air Commodore Syed Hassan Raza inspects F-16A (#92730)

Air Commodore Raza was the director of the F-16 Weapons System Management in the Project Falcon.

Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 5.01.19 PM.png

For the diehard F-16 fanatics..., and then some.

Not a PAF vid, but that of a Familiarization of a USAF Trainee first time in an F-16. This is not a incentive ride.

@1:35 - Close to the border of Mexico, they go Vertical/Loop (4G's)
@4:05 - Kicks in the afterburner
@4:46 - They start hitting 9G's (but gradually)

I added this vid for you all 'cause I (personally) have never seen a pilot fly a Fam-Flight (Military). Commercial, pretty much every week.

@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Haris Ali2140 @mingle @Adam_Khan @GriffinsRule @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @StormBreaker

For the diehard F-16 fanatics..., and then some.

Not a PAF vid, but that of a Familiarization of a USAF Trainee first time in an F-16. This is not a incentive ride.

@1:35 - Close to the border of Mexico, they go Vertical/Loop (4G's)
@4:05 - Kicks in the afterburner
@4:46 - They start hitting 9G's (but gradually)

I added this vid for you all 'cause I (personally) have never seen a pilot fly a Fam-Flight (Military). Commercial, pretty much every week.

@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Haris Ali2140 @mingle @Adam_Khan @GriffinsRule @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @HRK @StormBreaker
Great share,
The single piece bubble Canopy gives totally another experience

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom