What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Hi,

The deal after 9/11 tells a great story---.

The term US aid to pakistan also tells a great story---.

It was a service charge for facilities that pakistan provided and it should have been charged in advance every year---and yet these " great deal makers of your's " gave the US govt and loan of $1 billion every year to pay back at their discretion---.

Dumb decision makers keep waiting for when the next US boss will come and sing them a nice story and a lullaby. Look how they take criticism - hilarious. Tough negotiators my >>>>

I will leave your choice of negotiators aside and not comment on it.
I think US has a plan for the region and Paklands is a mere cog in the bigger conundrum. You were allowed that which was absolutely necessary but never allowed to be able to fly solo. The carrot and stick approach doesnot work otherwise.
Another point from their perspective is if they allow unrestricted access to their boneyard to Pakistan why would we buy newer planes? So we bought 18 and were given 28 older ones. If we buy 18 more we might be able to squeeze some more older 16s out of US/third party.
The last point of contention was that PAF only wanted block 15OCUwhereas US was offering some block 32s. For various reasons we did not want to get those ones.
There are chances we may not be allowed to do so on account of US interests in India.
A

I am sorry sir, but this is the mind of a mentally defeated person. You provided a serious service to the US and should have taken your pay upfront instead of this "tomorrow Uncle Sam will give us a calculated carrot".

This mindset explains why Pak keeps giving and get's back so little. Which brings us to people who don't have a defeated mindset and know how to negotiate and deal with the US...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WHAT A HELL NEWS I WOKE UP TO !!!!!!!!

Ya Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:(:(:(:(

Had you lost a family member in drone strikes, you won't have called the price we paid as "peanuts".
I am not even mentioning the violation of Pakistan's sovereignty, It's isolation for more than a decade, the worst ever image on international forum and billions of losses through terrorism and direct impact on the economy.
Go and check when were most of drones attacks done..drones depended mostly in era of mr shareef and mr zaradari..google it or check the wikipedia list..and also check what the people from rest of pakistan thought..they didnt gave a damn..media people of punjab sindh army establishment ..nobody cared because it didnt effect them

WASNT EVEN ON AGENDA OF PPPP PMLN or people of other provinces

Sad day for pakistan and pakistan air force. From Allah we come and to him is our return. armed forces people are ready to lay their lives for country and country men each minute of their lives.

i think he blacked out and lost conciousness for a few seconds after those high G turns. this has happened alot in Aggressive flying especially in Turkey, United states and Russia. i think pilot blacked out but could be a technical fault on single engine of F16 too. i wonder if it was old F16 or the C Block 52+.

feel sad for nauman akram's family wing commander a salute to you. i would take ur place gladly any day. made us proud. May Allah keep you with Him. Ameen.

Sad day for pakistan and pakistan air force. From Allah we come and to him is our return. armed forces people are ready to lay their lives for country and country men each minute of their lives.

i think he blacked out and lost conciousness for a few seconds after those high G turns. this has happened alot in Aggressive flying especially in Turkey, United states and Russia. i think pilot blacked out but could be a technical fault on single engine of F16 too. i wonder if it was old F16 or the C Block 52+.

feel sad for nauman akram's family wing commander a salute to you. i would take ur place gladly any day. made us proud. May Allah keep you with Him. Ameen.

F-16-A MLU

Industry
PAF pilot killed in F-16 fighter crash in Islamabad
Gabriel Dominguez, London - Jane's Defence Weekly
11 March 2020

A Pakistan Air Force (PAF) pilot was killed on 11 March when his F-16 multirole fighter aircraft crashed in a wooded area of the Pakistani capital Islamabad.

The PAF said in a statement that the incident took place while the aircraft was rehearsing for the country’s National Day parade set to be held on 23 March. The pilot has been identified as Wing Commander Noman Akram.

There were no immediate reports of other casualties.

The site in Islamabad’s Shakarparian area, where the aircraft crashed, has been cordoned off.

A court of inquiry has been ordered to investigate the cause of the crash.

Dumb decision makers keep waiting for when the next US boss will come and sing them a nice story and a lullaby. Look how they take criticism - hilarious. Tough negotiators my >>>>

I am sorry sir, but this is the mind of a mentally defeated person. You provided a serious service to the US and should have taken your pay upfront instead of this "tomorrow Uncle Sam will give us a calculated carrot".

This mindset explains why Pak keeps giving and get's back so little. Which brings us to people who don't have a defeated mindset and know how to negotiate and deal with the US...
Hello.
This is the second or third time you are claiming that my thinking is that of a mentally defeated person.I would like you to qualify this with an explanation.
Perhaps you remain oblivious to our financial situation and our trade with the US the squeezing/embargoing of which could overnight bring you into a situation of default. I agree that there have been times when we could have asked for more but in international negotiations with the US there is a limit to which you could go. So what information do you or any of the people that you follow have about what was put forward and how negotiations went??
Your standing with the US is that it took the US 3 years to offer a mute apology to you for the blatant aggression against your forces in Salala. SO please enlighten me to what I have said which points to the thinking of a mentally defeated one. I await your response.
A

Last edited:
I want to apologize to everyone who read my comment regarding F-16 crash.
I literally woke up and checked my phone and saw the bad news about F-16 crash. I was more concerned about the aircraft then the pilot when I made that stupid comment. My heart is saddened by this tragic incident knowing that the pilot could have ejected but he chose shahadat by staying in that aircraft just so that he could avoid ground casualty. I just cant get over by this tragic incident.
PS i was banned from the Notify PAF crash thread so I am using this thread.

Aren't these jets equipped with MB 0/0 ejection seats ? so he could have ejected at 100/200 feet, yes the survival chances go down but it gives hope for survival. Lets wait and see if Inquiry shows the actual cause, that is if ever gets released. I am sure, LM would like to know the root cause.

Back
Top Bottom