What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I believe Pak should use hardcore Diplomacy for F35 through CSF money along V upgrades I Beleive money they owe Us would be sufficient.

We havent even got out AH1Z yet and you want to talk about F35s...

FB_IMG_1577888746091.jpg
Nothing can match the beauty of the viper.

I believe Pak should use hardcore Diplomacy for F35 through CSF money along V upgrades I Beleive money they owe Us would be sufficient.

You are using “diplomacy” and “hardcore” in one sentence. There is no hardcore diplomacy when we have master slave relationship. Our General and politicians have sold their zamir for $$$. I have already told you story about how Generals wife get free shopping done and how gift are sent back in C-130 to Pakistan from USA. How come Generals children get free education in top American universities. Also why USA/Pentagon wanted to hire retired General Kayani as a consultant?
As far as F-35 is concerned, it will never come to Pakistan. There are 2 factors, China and India. They don’t want to give us anything more advance than India airforce and they don’t want China to take a peak into it.

"How come Generals children get free education in top American universities."

What is the factual basis for this assertion?

You are using “diplomacy” and “hardcore” in one sentence. There is no hardcore diplomacy when we have master slave relationship. Our General and politicians have sold their zamir for $$$. I have already told you story about how Generals wife get free shopping done and how gift are sent back in C-130 to Pakistan from USA. How come Generals children get free education in top American universities. Also why USA/Pentagon wanted to hire retired General Kayani as a consultant?
As far as F-35 is concerned, it will never come to Pakistan. There are 2 factors, China and India. They don’t want to give us anything more advance than India airforce and they don’t want China to take a peak into it.
Dude when we got F16s in 80s they were top notch and when blk 52 they were latest Chinese factor was there then and now its won't be an issue like blk 52s.

"How come Generals children get free education in top American universities."

What is the factual basis for this assertion?

Why can I not ignore a staff member ????

Need to update the list please advise

Dude when we got F16s in 80s they were top notch and when blk 52 they were latest Chinese factor was there then and now its won't be an issue like blk 52s.

It doesn't matter, time have changed. We can't compare F16 sale to F-35.

It doesn't matter, time have changed. We can't compare F16 sale to F-35.
F16 blk 72 is not less than F35 time has not changed they owe us money CSF. I believe it would be clear this yr and it would be spend in Arms procurement.

F16 blk 72 is not less than F35 time has not changed they owe us money CSF. I believe it would be clear this yr and it would be spend in Arms procurement.
I dont see a single penny of this money coming our way short of second hand hand me down 16s or perhaps if we are lucky the AH1Zs.

USA government has blocked the release of Bell AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters which were built for Pakistan. Currently these helicopters are stored in Amarillo Texas. USA government also block the engine sale to Pakistan for T129 ATAK helicopter deal with Turkey. Do you think they will sell F-35 to Pakistan? One things is for sure, there will be NO F-35 for Pakistan in next 10 to 15 years.

USA is a super power, no one can force them to pay CSF fund to Pakistan. If they agree to pay CSF fund, we can request new F-16 but It doesn't mean that they will sell us those. If USA agreed to sell F-16, it will probably be scale down version with lower end radar, etc.

Last edited:
Close their air and land route to AFG and see how fast they pay. Stupid liberal chamcha babus should always have made it a pay first service. Truth is fear of the US is fake reality is key people have their children and money in the US getting benefit under the counter.

Then there is the open secret that the US does psychological warfare on the military men sent for "training" giving them all kinds of brainwashing, creating the servile mindset that is so prevalent in top ranks for the last 2 decades.

USA government has blocked the release of Bell AH-1Z Viper attack helicopters which were built for Pakistan. Currently these helicopters are stored in Amarillo Texas. USA government also block the engine sale to Pakistan for T129 ATAK helicopter deal with Turkey. Do you think they will sell F-35 to Pakistan? One things is for sure, there will be on F-35 for Pakistan in next 10 to 15 years.

USA is a super power, no one can force them to pay CSF fund to Pakistan. If they agree to pay CSF fund, we can request new F-16 but It doesn't mean that they will sell us those. If USA agreed to sell F-16, it will probably be scale down version with lower end radar, etc.
AH1z is coming this Year. US never stoped tech to Pak these F16s blk 52 were top notch according to PAF needs. US is super power but it does not mean arrogance or law of jungle they said they will release CSF this yr beacuse last yr budget there were no mention for Pak they have to make a amendment or next yr budget allocations. We will get from US all we desire.

I dont see a single penny of this money coming our way short of second hand hand me down 16s or perhaps if we are lucky the AH1Zs.
All penny's will come out its our money wait and see

Back
Top Bottom