What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

really ? can you please explain sir ? as i know we paid to jordan for those absulate falcons
Simply put, PAF got half of the originally embargoed fleet from USAF. USN didn't want to part with the 14 aircraft that went to them for serve as aggressors, so the US allowed the sale/transfer of block 15 ADFs from Jordan instead, and in return, Jordan got MLU'ed F-16s from Europe.

B
Simply put, PAF got half of the originally embargoed fleet from USAF. USN didn't want to part with the 14 aircraft that went to them for serve as aggressors, so the US allowed the sale/transfer of block 15 ADFs from Jordan instead, and in return, Jordan got MLU'ed F-16s from Europe.
But we paid for Jordanian falcons

Close their air and land route to AFG and see how fast they pay. Stupid liberal chamcha babus should always have made it a pay first service. Truth is fear of the US is fake reality is key people have their children and money in the US getting benefit under the counter.

Then there is the open secret that the US does psychological warfare on the military men sent for "training" giving them all kinds of brainwashing, creating the servile mindset that is so prevalent in top ranks for the last 2 decades.

There are multiple factors.
  • Do you want to mess with supper power of the world.
  • USA is also our biggest trade partner. We export 35% of our goods to USA.
  • They control IMF
  • They control FTAF
  • They can force ME puppet governments to stop selling Cheap oil to Pakistan

Pak / BB settled for soybeans, $700+ Million was repaid in supplies to Pak. If you don't like the outcome then please take it up with BB for accepting the soybeans, US delivered the 14 odd used by USAF Aggressor. The ones used by USN were flown like no tomorrow and were prone to sea water corrosion, thus PAF didn't pursue to hard on them, a wise move. The 14 odd from USAF were returned to PAF as gift / goodwill gesture in a sense ( kiss and makeup. )

really ? can you please explain sir ? as i know we paid to jordan for those absulate falcons

Did you mean to write "obsolete ?" if that is the case then you are Blinded by your hate / anger, sir. Those Ex-Jordanian F-16 can / will Bitc. Slap the IAF ( M2k / Mig-28 / Su-30 ) any day of the week, day or night.

AH1z is coming this Year. US never stoped tech to Pak these F16s blk 52 were top notch according to PAF needs. US is super power but it does not mean arrogance or law of jungle they said they will release CSF this yr beacuse last yr budget there were no mention for Pak they have to make a amendment or next yr budget allocations. We will get from US all we desire.

All penny's will come out its our money wait and see

It is completely waste if time responding to you. I am responding just to clear few things.
  • AH1z Will come if and when USA decide to release them. This is not in our control.
  • USA is obligated to support our F-16s. F-16s require regular maintenance/parts. They will continue to support F-16s unless they impose sections on us.
  • As far as Block 50/52, Lockheed Martin already had block 60 in production at that time. Now they have block 70/72 and they are already working on next upgrade.
  • Even when Funds are released, Pakistan can request but it’s up to USA (Trump/Congress/Pentagon) to approve it. I can assure you that there will be NO F-35 coming to Pakistan in next 10 to 15 years. Even chance of block 72 is pretty slim.
  • Pakistan might be able to acquire Older/surplus F-16s but that depends on the Afghanistan peace process, Time between June to September is very important. Trump will be doing his re-election campaign. If some kind of agreement is signed by all parties then we will get 18 to 24 Older F-16s. If the peace process is delayed then we will have to wait until 2021.

Last edited:
It is completely waste if time responding to you. I am responding just to clear few things.
  • AH1z Will come if and when USA decide to release them. This is not in our control.
  • USA is obligated to support our F-16s. F-16s require regular maintenance/parts. They will continue to support F-16s unless they impose sections on us.
  • As far as Block 50/52, Lockheed Martin already had block 60 in production at that time. Now they have block 70/72 and they are already working on next upgrade.
  • Even when Funds are released, Pakistan can request but it’s up to USA (Trump/Congress/Pentagon) to approve it. I can assure you that there will be NO F-35 coming to Pakistan in next 10 to 15 years. Even chance of block 72 is pretty slim.
  • Pakistan might be able to acquire Older/surplus F-16s but that depends on the Afghanistan peace process, Time between June to September is very important. Trump will be doing his re-election campaign. If some kind of agreement is signed by all parties then we will get 18 to 24 Older F-16s. If the peace process is delayed then we will have to wait until 2021.
U better not but don't lecture me pretending be Henry kessinger.

Along With Fantastic Tea, PAF is preparing to serve some Gola Kebab as well.

82382634_1003899889989743_4835322006297640960_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom