What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I suspect Jordan is a conduit through which the US bypasses Congress and sells second hand fighters. If you remember previously AH1Fs were also routed through Jordan. Whatever they sell they are replenished from US/EU stock by the US.
A

While I agree that Amraams are cerygood and combat proven the SD series is upto the mark with figures in the ball park. The L15?? will fulfill our needs and its range is going to be more than the AMRAAMs which we have. So PAF is going to bypass the need for AMRAAMs which removes a hige bargaining tool from the US hands. LD10 and A Darter once inducted will supplement the use of the 9X which the US has steadfastly refused to sellto Paklands
A
The issue is Russian missiles usually dont perform as stated, we dont know whether this is the case with China too, it is highly likely their export variants are significantly gimped in terms of performance compared to their native version, however, this isnt the case with the AMRAAM. Also, the AMRAAM is combat tested unlike the Chinese competition

I suspect Jordan is a conduit through which the US bypasses Congress and sells second hand fighters. If you remember previously AH1Fs were also routed through Jordan. Whatever they sell they are replenished from US/EU stock by the US.
A

While I agree that Amraams are cerygood and combat proven the SD series is upto the mark with figures in the ball park. The L15?? will fulfill our needs and its range is going to be more than the AMRAAMs which we have. So PAF is going to bypass the need for AMRAAMs which removes a hige bargaining tool from the US hands. LD10 and A Darter once inducted will supplement the use of the 9X which the US has steadfastly refused to sellto Paklands
A
They do the same with Portuguese F16s to Europe, we dont sell only the operated ones, they keep sending us fresh ones from AMARC.

79877353_1204548219750001_7266940538614448128_o.jpg

I think the image (above) is from last years song 'Wardi'. I might have used the clip on a couple of past Edits.

I'm almost certain its in my (new) upcoming 2020 Video Edit.

Is PAF looking to acquire 22/32 new F-16s to complement the current Blk-52s and upgrade for Blk-52s to Blk-72s.

I doubt Pak will get f16s after block 3. But if the US can be squeezed in AFG and for supply lines, use of roads, road toll, pollution tax, security provision and provision of tea, they may just sell you some used f16s.
Americans are cheapos. They would rather give their old junk than hard currency.

The atta after pressler should have taught us that. Was dark and heavy and soily. I remember eating that shit.

I doubt Pak will get f16s after block 3. But if the US can be squeezed in AFG and for supply lines, use of roads, road toll, pollution tax, security provision and provision of tea, they may just sell you some used f16s.
Americans are cheapos. They would rather give their old junk than hard currency.

The atta after pressler should have taught us that. Was dark and heavy and soily. I remember eating that shit.

Hillarious

@waz,

The breaking out ceremony of the 10-12 BLK B the 2 seaters standing in a row and the cell phone picture of the BLK 3 nose within a few hours of each other---the induction of the Jordanian F16's.

That was a monstrosity in itself---when you put out 2/3rd of a sqdrn of a brand new type of aircraft in one go---and a sqdrn of F16 all in i day on different occasions---.

It is like pulling out 1 and 2/3 of a heavy strike division of military force instantly out of nowhere---.

You are standing face to face against the enemy force---your 50000 troops against the enemy's 100000 troops---looking eye to eye---the enemy confident of its numbers---your soldiers showing concern---but your commanders know something different---.

And then suddenly you see a cloud of dust arising from behind of you---the necks are stretching---the enemy looks keenly---your troops look at what is happening---your commander sit straighter on their horses---already knowing what is coming---and as they get close---coming thru the dust clouds---the enemy starts noticing the colors that the new comers are flying---and its heart sinks down to the floor and it feels the bowels getting loose and its knees suddenly going weak and it starts to see dark circles of defeat in front of its eye---.

Why---because the enemy is looking at a 1-2/3 of a heavy strike division appear out of nowhere to compliment your forces---.

Pakistan Zindabad

What F-16s were you referring to in the other thread sir ?

Did we get more from Jordan ?

Back
Top Bottom