What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIL-STD-1553

Furthermore, I believe the ACMI pod is meant to transmit to base rather than interface with the rest of the F-16 system.
you may be right but I want to have the general idea that how this pod is working with F-16 is it working as integrated system as it has to record the manoeuvres of the aircraft so it is working with flight control computers or just as stand alone system ...??

These might be slightly older pics, as the Griffins (No. 9) have a bit of red color on the tail now.
Negative, that is only applied for Pakistan Day Parade last year.

29261268_2061846997177371_5356101213437820928_n.jpg

Ahh ok, my bad.

Jeez, that is one huge *** oppo/7-up ad in the background.

What is the chance of F-21 purchase from India or What should be the strategy of Pakistan if Purchase has already confirmed.
It is bad news for PAF that its enemy has better variant of F-16. Will Pakistan go for F-21 as well and will go for any other option.

What is the chance of F-21 purchase from India or What should be the strategy of Pakistan if Purchase has already confirmed.
It is bad news for PAF that its enemy has better variant of F-16. Will Pakistan go for F-21 as well and will go for any other option.
I wouldn't give it too much thought. The only reason why the US gave it a different designation is because India does not want to have the same equipment Pakistan has mastered for decades - even if they are offered the latest version.

The US has been lobbying them the F-16/(now) F-21 and F-18 Super Hornet's for a few years now, but it'll be interesting what India settles for this time.

The Raffaele has already garnered enough bad press in India, courtesy of Congress Party.

HAL is already producing the Su-30MKi and have received another order.

SAAB and the Americans are still trying their luck.

Which leaves the Russians, front runners...

So in Simple words Indian might go for Euro Fighter or SU 35
To be honest, I had forgotten the EuroFighter, because to me, its not even in the conversation - even with their 20% Discount and Transfer of Technology offer (on the table).

And the Russians are also offering the MiG-35.

None. No contract, nothing.
Basically the US is making piecemeal statements to satisfy the Indians.
I wonder what the Americans want to know more, whether the PAF used the F-16s, or whether the F-16s actually knocked down a Flanker. I mean, the "right answer" for us might be to say yes, depending on who in the US asks.

None. No contract, nothing.
Basically the US is making piecemeal statements to satisfy the Indians.

Hi,

There are bottles of corked champagne bottles sitting in the meeting room at Lockmart waiting for the corks to be popped for the confirmation of the news that the F16 took out the SU30---yessir---.

Back
Top Bottom