What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Each CFT carries 450 US Gallons, that a lot of Gas
Ferry range: 2,280 nmi (2,620 mi, 4,220 km) vs Su30 Ferry range: 4,500 km (2,430 nmi) with external fuel tanks

Last edited:
It's often rare to see GIBS supporting the JHMCS.

14485018_1071013573005936_1890525164577304174_n.jpg

PAF should understand clearly that F 16 love affair is over since Lockhead Martin decided to build future block of F 16 in India

If Pakistan purchases F 16 in 2021 it will be manufactured in India so I doubt it's reliablity

Pakistan Airforce already weaker in number and in quality and what is left 30 percent of its current fleet is modern rest is either block 15 F 16 and old mirages around 70 odd

We are upgrading our F 16 to MLU but my serious concerns are how much airframe strength left on them which cannot be upgraded in any means so they are still old no matter how good upgrades they have

If we count out of 75 only 30 odd F 16 are modern

Rest JF 17 Program is also slow PAF not using its funds sensibly instead of block 2 upgrades which are going on in mater if 2 years we will upgrade them again to block 3 better we should upgrade these thunders to block 3 once it for all so we save time and money

PAF seriously short on ideas they can't just put sand in our eyes

Indian airforce after Rafale going to launch a tender for single engine jet may be F 16 blk 70 or gripen are front runner

Guys just imagine Rafale + F 16blk 70 + MIG 29k + SU 30 MKI+ Mirage 2000

our PAF as it's mercy

PAF is well short of 100 latest aircrafts
Given the enemy strength

We need SU 35 or EF 2000 right now
And gripen if india. Don't pick it

Why gripen because PAF had a goal of getting 100 F 16 SAAB GRIPEN single engine with AESA is we get 30 odd it will bring 105 number along with F 16

Gripen brings whole lot more versatile weaponry like matador IRIS-T and storm shadow missiles and data link between gripen to gripen and our SAAB AWACS will act far greater with these beauties

Gripen are ready to transfer the technology to anyone so no concern israel blocks it etc

We can put Renault engine in them too and now they are using similar engine of F 16 on gripen

If india don't buy it sweeeds definitely sell us.

SU 35 or EF 2000 one if them can be used as air superiority jet

F 16 75
Jf 17 150
Gripen. 50
SU 35. 50

will do wonders for PAF

I know it's easier said than done you required billions but you pay them yearly basis we can manage if we management the funds

12 billions approx required these 12 billions serve us well untill 2040

see pakistan wont buy anything from india... case closed. the reliability comes second because i am sure lockheed martin will train its crew before employing them... the only concern will be if indian workers will work with their heart to make planes for pakistan or not...

expect a step closer to russian or european options... yall have no other choice. oh yeah if anyone says china... they themselves are having issues

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom