What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

ahaan so u mean to say SAF has dedicate F16 for India ?

It's not like that.Due to paucity of real estate in their own country,Singapore,they lease space in air bases of other countries,to station their assets.......you know,so that their opponents can not destroy their forces easily,since their country doesn't have any strategic depth.

It's not like that.Due to paucity of real estate in their own country,Singapore,they lease space in air bases of other countries,to station their assets.......you know,so that their opponents can not destroy their forces easily,since their country doesn't have any strategic depth.

There is no SAF F-16 stationed in India or elsewhere except USA.

There is no SAF F-16 stationed in India or elsewhere except USA.

Live in denial mode as much as you want,that's none of my problems.But the truth is,a whole squadron of F16 Blk52+,20 of those,have been stationed in our Kalaikunda air force base since 2007.

is
I think the 14 remaining F-16s are arriving from USA and also heard that 3 more F-16s arrived from Jordan as well.
US is simply denying to give remaining F 16's. Additionally they are not signing deal for C 130 J Model.

Live in denial mode as much as you want,that's none of my problems.But the truth is,a whole squadron of F16 Blk52+,20 of those,have been stationed in our Kalaikunda air force base since 2007.
show me some proof, picture, news release ect. I checked google earth did not found a proof.

So IAF is flying them ?

So IAF is flying them ?
what makes you think we are not ?

we are not just flying them but practicing with singaporean pilots and israeli pilots and intructers for at least decade now so in short : we know all the strenth and weaknesses of Block52 F-16s and doing war games/exercises with them with the best (israelies)

and its just one of many trum cards india has :cheers:

what makes you think we are not ?

we are not just flying them but practicing with singaporean pilots and israeli pilots and intructers for at least decade now so in short : we know all the strenth and weaknesses of Block52 F-16s and doing war games/exercises with them with the best (israelies)

and its just one of many trum cards india has :cheers:
Good Luck with your trump card

show me some proof, picture, news release ect. I checked google earth did not found a proof.
Kalaikunda.PNG

its not just one "card" but infact "cards" cheers mate :cheers:
Stop with your ''mental masturbation''.....Neither Singaporean nor Israelies have had any training with Pakistani F 16 pilots...IAF will hardly know the tactics and training PAF Pilots employ...From PAF Pilots you should always expect surprises...

Stop with your ''mental masturbation''.....Neither Singaporean nor Israelies have had any training with Pakistani F 16 pilots...IAF will hardly know the tactics and training PAF Pilots employ...From PAF Pilots you should always expect surprises...
well we are doing owr training and exercises with singapreans and israelies for tackling the PAFs F-16s in a war situation for quite some time now just like we are doing regular exercises with american,british , french and russian air forces

whats worng in preapiring for the inevitable :azn:

for your information isreali air force is second to none when it comes to having actual combat experience on enemy soil/airspace specially when it comes to the usage of F-16s

but no harm in denaying that how is that going to change anything :azn: :sarcastic:

now as for IAFs answer to devine PAF fighter pilots and there training and tactics they employ well your guess is as good as mine ..... cheers mate :cheers:

well we are doing owr training and exercises with singapreans and israelies for tackling the PAFs F-16s in a war situation for quite some time now just like we are doing regular exercises with american,british , french and russian air forces

for your information isreali air force is second to none when it comes to having actual combat experience on enemy soil/airspace specially when it comes to the usage of F-16s

but no harm in denaying that how is that going to change anything :azn: :sarcastic:

now as for IAFs answer to devine PAF fighter pilots and there training and tactics they employ well your guess is as good as mine ..... cheers mate :cheers:
Ok Great!!!You scared us really......now shoo away...

Don't ruin this thread now.....

...and PAF has enough DACT training with the Flankers.........

Guru, i thought a ban would've sorted your mind out, but i guess, once an Indian, always an Indian.

...and PAF has enough DACT training with the Flankers.........

Guru, i thought a ban would've sorted your mind out, but i guess, once an Indian, always an Indian.
did i used bad language ?

did i troll in any way ?

did i made any personal or digoratorry remarks ?

did i in any way tried to say anything against pakistani air force or armed forces ?

so kindli explain me what i said was wrong it respect to your bolded part thansk

Back
Top Bottom