What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

jf-17_thunder_no26_sqn_black_spiders.jpg
arrows_nuclear_ada.jpg

From the side, JF17 is looks bulkier than F16. Even the nose section seems more spacious .. I reckon, with continuous upgrades, this plane could easily reach 4+ generation status within the next 5-7 years .. inshAllah

711498-GenRaheelSharif-1400707130-137-640x480.JPG

Army chief Gen Raheel Sharif inspects a newly arrived F-16 alongside Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt. PHOTO: INP

F-16 aircraft under going depot-level maintenance. Ground crew are un-mounting of Conformal Fuel Tanks (CFT)

for routine inspection. CFTs once added; could increase the range of F-16 from 20-40%, depending upon the weapon configuration used
f-16_fighting_falcon_pakistan_air_force_no_5_sqn_02.jpg
f-16_fighting_falcon_pakistan_air_force_no_11_sqn_02.jpg
f-16_fighting_falcon_pakistan_air_force_no_5_sqn_01.jpg

711498-GenRaheelSharif-1400707130-137-640x480.JPG

Army chief Gen Raheel Sharif inspects a newly arrived F-16 alongside Air Chief Marshal Tahir Rafique Butt. PHOTO: INP

Just try to imagine the plane when it landed and how clean and shiny it is in this picture... Even the ejection seats are new. I do not need to say more. We transfer these planes in days. We can. And that is the shocking part. And do look carefully at the backside of the canopy....

Just try to imagine the plane when it landed and how clean and shiny it is in this picture... Even the ejection seats are new. I do not need to say more. We transfer these planes in days. We can. And that is the shocking part. And do look carefully at the backside of the canopy....
@Munir
Obviously the difference is very apparent which i pointed out elsewhere and can be judged between the two images below, apart from being cleaned up and receiving a fresh coat and markings, yes the seat look brand new but i didn't catch the backside of the canopy bit, the frame has obviously had work done on it.

8riZw67.jpg

nvEivQI.jpg

Back
Top Bottom