What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

An interesting thing was whispered into my year a few days ago by someone who has a need to know and should know since He is in the organization in question and is involved. I felt the need to confirm it by another anonymous source :P.
According to the someone we have already received a few Blk52's!!. To my immediate retort that he is referring to the new B-15's the reply was negative and affirmative about the Blk 52. I further inquired then why has there been no news, no announcement.. no Sighting!!. To which he so succinctly put it as it not being the best time to announce everything since some things should be best kept secret.
While I still take this with a pinch of salt even though the whisperer in question is quite senior and highly placed. It could be intentional misinformation...
still.. had me scratching my head for a while..
If this is true... WTF? They won't even tell us which freaking fighters they are operating, what else are they keeping quiet about?

Are they still operating those ex-Ukraine MiG-29s as aggressors, or have they been returned?

You're asking the wrong guy.. the only info I usually stumble upon is by sheer luck in a group conversation or if a question pops into my mind amongst discussions with people involved in the defense sector(usually the topmost man or middle guy) which I happen to meet casually due to relations or else. Otherwise.. I'm generally not into being the nosy guy when it comes to defense related queries.

You're asking the wrong guy.. the only info I usually stumble upon is by sheer luck in a group conversation or if a question pops into my mind amongst discussions with people involved in the defense sector(usually the topmost man or middle guy) which I happen to meet casually due to relations or else. Otherwise.. I'm generally not into being the nosy guy when it comes to defense related queries.

It was a rhetorical question brother. :) Thanks for sharing your info with us.

nothing confirmed about the Blk52,, the decesion was made pending uptill 2010 by US Congres.
i guess Santro the case you pointed to was more of a rumor!

anyway thankyou
regards!

forgive me for asking these questions but I am an amateur when it comes to air forces in spite of the fact I am a Raptor fan.

How many combat roles are there in an Air force and what roles will be filled by the F-16s and the JF-17s??

America cannot transfer F-16's to Pakistan without Congressional approval. So there is like zero chance of F-16's being transferred to Pakistan by the American military.It does not work that way.

America cannot transfer F-16's to Pakistan without Congressional approval. So there is like zero chance of F-16's being transferred to Pakistan by the American military.It does not work that way.

Wat about the recent transfer the american GOV provided i belive 4
f-16's where did that happen from ? surely wasn't magic! :cheesy: but yes so to say they do have to go through congress but it doesn't mean it hasn't happen or wont happen again!:coffee:

Wat about the recent transfer the american GOV provided i belive 4
f-16's where did that happen from ? surely wasn't magic! :cheesy: but yes so to say they do have to go through congress but it doesn't mean it hasn't happen or wont happen again!:coffee:

Did not say it won't happen but there will be no secret transfer as been hinted here...it does not work that way in the US.

Did not say it won't happen but there will be no secret transfer as been hinted here...it does not work that way in the US.

As far as iam following there was never a any talk about a secret transfer ! and as far the way things happen in the US iam very well aware of it as iam American my self born raised as much as iam with my Pakistani roots ! :pakistan::usflag:

Back
Top Bottom