What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

i guess u know more than the PAF, as the numbers I have quoted are from the new PAF book!:enjoy:

Sir is the new book available in the local book stores if not how can one find a copy of it?

marey Bhai
Be realistic. In the current economic down turn where it will take another 2-3 yrs for the developed nations to turn themselves around, it will take an inefficient pakistan even longer. In these circumstances, where do you think the money to chenge platforms is going to come from? The chances are that we will be seeing a fair amount of our current inventary still in use by 2019.and that will include Mirages, and even A5s.
Araz
Araz
totally agree!
let alone the economic condition ir i dont think PAF will be thinking on these line even with money in pocket! i mean even if we have oney it wont be there to throw away like the gulf, middle east and saudia!
JF17 are here to stay, if you have money you beter turn it into a ture 4.5 generation plane rather then going shoping for new platforms!
for me JF17 is the future and i dont want to look for another one in such a short time!

i agree with your point!

regards!

enjoy few awsom wallpapers of f16.
it could be posted earlier,not sure about it.but resolution of these picturs r mmmmaahhh....graet:crazy_pilot:

Attachments

• 1542687.jpg
    1542687.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 65
  • 1552362.jpg
    1552362.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 58
  • 1552365.jpg
    1552365.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
enjoy few awsom wallpapers of f16.
it could be posted earlier,not sure about it.but resolution of these picturs r mmmmaahhh....graet:crazy_pilot:

hmm. great pics but i will love to see Fc20 flying from our bases, that will surely make a better wallpaper with the F16 just losing a bit of there charm after all the sanctions and advancements rest of the planes have made!!

anyway thanks for the pics!
regards!

2 and 3 pic the flag on tail cant see well is a pic o photo shop nice...:undecided:

no!
these r the aircrafts deliverd to pakistan in 2008,if u see those pix of delivered aircraft,u will see the same serial numbers and flag painted in this way.
see in this pic u will finde sn-618 which is in the pic i posted earlier.

those big picturs dat i posted earlier,r the aircraft at any usaf base.:usflag:
i hope this work
regards

Attachments

• f16_a075423dca_o.jpg
    f16_a075423dca_o.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 51
yes they are the ones deleivered to PAF!

if they have to be F16s it would have been better if they were blk52s! i mean getting blk 15 in 2008,,, does not go along with me!!

regards!

What about mine??????????????????

Attachments

• 27_65943_fffa2da60cd1f3e.jpg
    27_65943_fffa2da60cd1f3e.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 55
yes they are the ones deleivered to PAF!

if they have to be F16s it would have been better if they were blk52s! i mean getting blk 15 in 2008,,, does not go along with me!!

regards!

Hi,

With the shortage of high quality aircraft that we have---any kind of F 16 is a welcome sight----these F 16's are better than anything that we have in our arsenal.

Guys---you need to understand something---JF 17 is not the MAGIC WAND as people want to perceive it to be---it is just another airplane going through its trial runs, but at a warp speed.

The psoition that we are in---we will be continuosly assessing the ability of this plane even after the first sqdrn has been inducted---just take it like this----the first bacth of 48--50 planes are being inducted due to a certain neccessity---which is shortage---their roles and capabilities will be assessed while on duty on a monthly basis.

F 16's blk 15's---we know what they can do---we can use them with confidence to the best of their abilities---we know where we stand with that plane.

Hi,

With the shortage of high quality aircraft that we have---any kind of F 16 is a welcome sight----these F 16's are better than anything that we have in our arsenal.

Guys---you need to understand something---JF 17 is not the MAGIC WAND as people want to perceive it to be---it is just another airplane going through its trial runs, but at a warp speed.

The psoition that we are in---we will be continuosly assessing the ability of this plane even after the first sqdrn has been inducted---just take it like this----the first bacth of 48--50 planes are being inducted due to a certain neccessity---which is shortage---their roles and capabilities will be assessed while on duty on a monthly basis.

F 16's blk 15's---we know what they can do---we can use them with confidence to the best of their abilities---we know where we stand with that plane.

agreed!
atleat i am not in a league of people taking the JF to be something of a wonder, i admit that it is just a fighter plane and nothing much can be said about surity unles we got some 80-100 birds flying. we all know that JF17 has been undertaking weapon integration and evaluation for past few months, we have also heared from concerned authorities to be it a really capabale aircraft, the test pilots are also talking highly about the system but this do not mean thatwe have made a F22 out of it!!
but sir saying all this, i guess you will also agree that it is going to be our main asset flying around in years to come. through upgradation planes are there along with the planes potential to under take them! PAF surely will want to make something as good as modren 4 generation planes out of the JF17. at the moment it is doing fine but will go to a different class as the time passes. at the moment the main issue is of time. PAF seems to be of intention to produce the planes at a rapid pace to replace its ageing fleet of old planes. once we have them in good numbers and having good amount of flying hours on them, it surely will be changed for something better.
moreover, without doubting the potentials of F16 but there lack of BVR engagements make them a second choce. though MLU and STAR upgrades may be looked as a potential leap forward but still this does not denies the importance of JF17 inductions. they surely are better then anything we operate currently, and, by the time we get our F16 fleet upgraded, the JF17 wil also be better then these F16 (upgraded)
i think you will agree wiht this point!!

regards!

An interesting thing was whispered into my year a few days ago by someone who has a need to know and should know since He is in the organization in question and is involved. I felt the need to confirm it by another anonymous source :P.
According to the someone we have already received a few Blk52's!!. To my immediate retort that he is referring to the new B-15's the reply was negative and affirmative about the Blk 52. I further inquired then why has there been no news, no announcement.. no Sighting!!. To which he so succinctly put it as it not being the best time to announce everything since some things should be best kept secret.
While I still take this with a pinch of salt even though the whisperer in question is quite senior and highly placed. It could be intentional misinformation...
still.. had me scratching my head for a while..

An interesting thing was whispered into my year a few days ago by someone who has a need to know and should know since He is in the organization in question and is involved. I felt the need to confirm it by another anonymous source :P.
According to the someone we have already received a few Blk52's!!. To my immediate retort that he is referring to the new B-15's the reply was negative and affirmative about the Blk 52. I further inquired then why has there been no news, no announcement.. no Sighting!!. To which he so succinctly put it as it not being the best time to announce everything since some things should be best kept secret.
While I still take this with a pinch of salt even though the whisperer in question is quite senior and highly placed. It could be intentional misinformation...
still.. had me scratching my head for a while..

well you never know whats up.I also witness a lot of things being indirectly involved but keeping quiet is what I resort to:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom