What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

No, it will not, because if we take the route as I have mentioned before, that one thing which we can add in it through KSA influence is that avionics and engine for JF-17s then no need for more F-16s because if Euro Fighter level avionics and advance engine is installed in JF-17s it will supersede F-16s in many areas.

Stop relying on other nations support.

Whatever resources we have at our disposal we should utilize them to the fullest possible extent. Good planning is the need of the hour not a ride on Saudi's back which in any way is not coming.

Ejaz is right you can get cheap f16 when the NATO nations scrap them for f35 in 2020....this is when India starts license production of 144 fgfa....fifth gen fighter. We wil have finished induction of 275 Su30 mki by 2018

With the induction of F-35 and F-22 F-16 shall become redundant and available as EDA. We have already received F-16's as EDA equipment. There is no reason to believe that more shall not be available in future.

Welcome in the world of dirty politics. Welcome to the reality...

It is a sarcastic note. The world can be seen as a very complex selfish system. On top there is the war at the moment between China and the USA. And you see that almost everything is related to that. Whether it is the control of the best oil (Iran, Irac, Saudia) or assisting at the moment Japan with air space dominance... Or arming India with latest American weapons... In that equitation Pakistan is no longer valuable when USA retreats (yes it lost the war) from Afghanistan. You will see more and more openly anti Pakistani statements. Just wait a few more months. And I guess "giving" F16's is to PAF is pretty much daydreaming. In the past you had "commercial" f6 parts passing through Turkey. I bet that is a bigger problem for the MLU and block52 if it is needed in the future.

It is not anti USA attitude not hatred towards anyone. And it is pretty much the same in every other nation. George Orwell had been wrong. It was not 1984 but a lot earlier. To get or to keep economical/political power politicians/rulers do not care about human rights or equality... Just look at your own politicians. So the usual talk about getting free or we are misjudged... Just read the newspapers for a few days and you will wake up.

Welcome in the world of dirty politics. Welcome to the reality...

It is a sarcastic note. The world can be seen as a very complex selfish system. On top there is the war at the moment between China and the USA. And you see that almost everything is related to that. Whether it is the control of the best oil (Iran, Irac, Saudia) or assisting at the moment Japan with air space dominance... Or arming India with latest American weapons... In that equitation Pakistan is no longer valuable when USA retreats (yes it lost the war) from Afghanistan. You will see more and more openly anti Pakistani statements. Just wait a few more months. And I guess "giving" F16's is to PAF is pretty much daydreaming. In the past you had "commercial" f6 parts passing through Turkey. I bet that is a bigger problem for the MLU and block52 if it is needed in the future.

It is not anti USA attitude not hatred towards anyone. And it is pretty much the same in every other nation. George Orwell had been wrong. It was not 1984 but a lot earlier. To get or to keep economical/political power politicians/rulers do not care about human rights or equality... Just look at your own politicians. So the usual talk about getting free or we are misjudged... Just read the newspapers for a few days and you will wake up.

In the scenario as portrayed by you Pakistan's importance increases and not decreases. The reason is simple. If in future US China economic or military war becomes reality then first USA would like to close any escape routes for China and that is only Pakistan.

China is already investing here to ensure that route remains open.

So welcome to the world of dirty politics.

No, it will not, because if we take the route as I have mentioned before, that one thing which we can add in it through KSA influence is that avionics and engine for JF-17s then no need for more F-16s because if Euro Fighter level avionics and advance engine is installed in JF-17s it will supersede F-16s in many areas.

Son,

It is not alright to brag about your stupidity so openly.

With the induction of F-35 and F-22 F-16 shall become redundant and available as EDA. We have already received F-16's as EDA equipment. There is no reason to believe that more shall not be available in future.

Why add another maintenance and logistics system if we can get good fighter at far less cost.

Hi,

It is agreeable to a certain extent----but an aircraft with the capability of a eurofighter would be welcome additon. Rafale was a better option---but paf got decieved by itself.

Son,

Hi,

It is agreeable to a certain extent----but an aircraft with the capability of a eurofighter would be welcome additon. Rafale was a better option---but paf got decieved by itself.

Yes agreed.

My view is that instead of inducting 32 or so such fighters it is better to try to induct 50 or so F-16's.

Son,

Hi,

Please explain. I think that issues with cash is the biggest...

Son,

Hi,

From my view i believe Typhoon was a much better option for PAF, since it was a Pan European collaboration, the potential for growth in that fighter is immense, not looking at the export customers. Remember, Rafale has yet to sign a foreign deal. The hulla bulla around IAF MMRCA doesn't count until it is actually signed.

But then reality strikes. As of now, Pakistan has no money to dish out on billions of Rafale or Typhoons. Unless PAF can secure a loan akin to the SAAB ERIEYE deal from a foreign bank. But given PAF's recent fiasco, it might be bit hard.

If my personal views counted for anything, F-16 is the best bet, with MLU, but then US-PAK relations are so poor now.

Why add another maintenance and logistics system if we can get good fighter at far less cost.

A fully armed and upgraded F-16 can take on anything Typhoon or Rafale could throw at it. Above all, F-16s are combat tested. The problem is, since 1990s, F-16s have become something like a bitter success for PAF.

From my view i believe Typhoon was a much better option for PAF, since it was a Pan European collaboration, the potential for growth in that fighter is immense, not looking at the export customers. Remember, Rafale has yet to sign a foreign deal. The hulla bulla around IAF MMRCA doesn't count until it is actually signed.

But then reality strikes. As of now, Pakistan has no money to dish out on billions of Rafale or Typhoons. Unless PAF can secure a loan akin to the SAAB ERIEYE deal from a foreign bank. But given PAF's recent fiasco, it might be bit hard.

If my personal views counted for anything, F-16 is the best bet, with MLU, but then US-PAK relations are so poor now.

A fully armed and upgraded F-16 can take on anything Typhoon or Rafale could throw at it. Above all, F-16s are combat tested. The problem is, since 1990s, F-16s have become something like a bitter success for PAF.
Even if we have billions of dollars to buy weapons go for J-10 B will be most safe option first reason is that we can easily get them and also ask China to produce them as fast as they can secondly their would be no spare parts issue and third is related to 2nd our relations with Europe can't be trusted so better go for Chinese because we can get planes and that too as many as we want and also no issue of spare parts and also we can get them with TOT @Munir

Even if we have billions of dollars to buy weapons go for J-10 B will be most safe option first reason is that we can easily get them and also ask China to produce them as fast as they can secondly their would be no spare parts issue and third is related to 2nd our relations with Europe can't be trusted so better go for Chinese because we can get planes and that too as many as we want and also no issue of spare parts and also we can get them with TOT @Munir
J-10B is not ready and not mature yet.

We have to see how it turns out.

Tall dreams were made and shattered, PAF will not get any more access to F-16s (new or old) US will not permit the sale, any of the eurocanards are out of reach quite simply because Pak cannot afford them. None of the Euro companies or Govt. are in any financial positions to give out alms.

Your best bet is J-10 which is a low quality bird just like Thunder. Furthermore dreams were made to think the future blocks of Blunders can actually match Unkil's Block52. Avionics wise, they will always stay inferior to anything made in Russia, US or Europe.

J-10B is not ready and not mature yet.
We have to see how it turns out.

Financial support is required to turn these things mature ..... J-10B over J-10 is like F-16/B60 over B50. Arabs pushed money in relatively new system got ready in no time. Where as Pakistan wants similar thing on soft loans, even on that Its not sure that whether it could pay in full or not.
And no hard feelings but it makes me laugh so hard when people say here that J-10B is not mature or China want to built it for itself first.
We want to enjoy the chocolate cake while our pocket hardly bears normal food.

Tall dreams were made and shattered, PAF will not get any more access to F-16s (new or old) US will not permit the sale, any of the eurocanards are out of reach quite simply because Pak cannot afford them. None of the Euro companies or Govt. are in any financial positions to give out alms.

Your best bet is J-10 which is a low quality bird just like Thunder. Furthermore dreams were made to think the future blocks of Blunders can actually match Unkil's Block52. Avionics wise, they will always stay inferior to anything made in Russia, US or Europe.

India bhe likh de, likh de "will be inferior to Tejas" ..... India se bahar har cheez inferior he hoti chahye wo J-10, J-20 ho ya chahye F-22 he ho .... :lol:

Last edited:
Woh sab likhne ki zarurat nahi, woh to given hai. Rafale aa jaye tho F-22 ki bhi laga sakthe hein.

Stop relying on other nations support.

Whatever resources we have at our disposal we should utilize them to the fullest possible extent. Good planning is the need of the hour not a ride on Saudi's back which in any way is not coming.

Son,

All of you who are replying to my 2nd post please read the previous post and then respond. I m not fool and troll, I post on my knowledge and understanding.

Back
Top Bottom