What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

@nomi007: what missiles / weapons are displayed in both pics? to me they seems to be AMRAAMs.

Tall dreams were made and shattered, PAF will not get any more access to F-16s (new or old) US will not permit the sale, any of the eurocanards are out of reach quite simply because Pak cannot afford them. None of the Euro companies or Govt. are in any financial positions to give out alms.

Your best bet is J-10 which is a low quality bird just like Thunder. Furthermore dreams were made to think the future blocks of Blunders can actually match Unkil's Block52. Avionics wise, they will always stay inferior to anything made in Russia, US or Europe.

LOL look who is talking a Professionalist and a seniour think Tank:omghaha::omghaha:
i know our economy is a lil weak but if terrorism,corruption,Suicide attacks,Fake antipakistani Politicians,India,natural disasters and Enemies of lslam cannot break Pakistan so far Then Nothing Can
Economies Get Better by the times Not a big deal in till 1999 nawaz and benazir bhutto fucccckkked Pakistan The debt were so high that the total interest of that debt was more than our GDP but When Musharraf come in power it was a piece of Cake for him so Never dought Capabilities of PAKISTAN:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
oooh in the End J-10 and JF 17's Are enough for us we know how good their Qualities is Cause we make them:oops:

@nomi007: what missiles / weapons are displayed in both pics? to me they seems to be AMRAAMs.

Sidewinder. Probably AIM-9P version.
AIM-9P.jpg

aim-9-all.jpg

can any one please explain what kind of WVR weapons PAF F-16s carry and how effective they are in today's advance tech battle environment?

Quote of the Day
Every one already knows the definition of a 'good' landing is one from which you can walk away. But very few know the definition of a 'great landing.' It's one after which you can use the airplane another time. -- Unknown

can any one please explain what kind of WVR weapons PAF F-16s carry and how effective they are in today's advance tech battle environment?

Pakistani F-16 can carry both AIM-9L and AIM-9P WVR missiles.

Thanks, but second part of my question is still unanswered.

the ones we use aren't the most advanced versions of AIM series though,but quite effective still, something that can pull upto 40G's can do the job in today's advanced tech battle envoirnment.

@Side-Winder but are they good against the foe we have to face?? will they give enough chance to our pilots to stand against more advance and powerful adversary?

@Side-Winder but are they good against the foe we have to face?? will they give enough chance to our pilots to stand against more advance and powerful adversary?

AIM-9 L/M is only senond to Latest AIM-9X. So don't take it something outdated..it can very well compete with the IAF's R-73s..

AIM-9 L/M is only senond to Latest AIM-9X. So don't take it something outdated..it can very well compete with the IAF's R-73s..

But this is era of HMS and HMD with missile with LAF & LBF features and IAF is also using Israeli python missiles which are considered very lethal and effective, what u have say about them?

But this is era of HMS and HMD with missile with LAF & LBF features and IAF is also using Israeli python missiles which are considered very lethal and effective, what u have say about them?

yes although we are upgrading all of our F-16s to block 50 level,that will be compatible with JHMCS,but I don't think AIM-9M is 100% compatible with JHMCS to give 100% result,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom