What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I was referring to the nine, in line sheds, that NuclearPak's posted picture shows (#5521). You can see two paths out of them, and that leads to 18 paths, and sheds look big, can accommodate maybe 18 aircraft.

If you explore the PAF base Shahbaz on Google earth as i said, you definitely see a lot more sheds there, around the main runway though. Those were for Mirage that were stationed there, and perhaps still are in reserve.

JF-17 BLK II is still far away, as the next batch of JF-17s (BLL I ) is going to PAF Masroor.

The can't wait for the Block II to arrive and then construct hangars?
Currently, there is heavy work going at PAF base Shahbaz.

By the way, there are 32 Hangars right next to runways. Those are sheltering the Block 52+.
And these storage, they are too far for fighters (and firing zone). The road leading to runway is too narrow for a aircraft, could be weapons storage.

keeping F-16s at shahbaz is insanity i believe it is too close to the border for any indian missile salvo. but then again maybe PAF knows something that i don't

Aircraft bunkers..

009.jpg

Why are we leaking too much info about our airbase..?
Are we trying to show our utmost INFORMTION LEVEL by such stupid means :/ .. Post guards did'nt allowed me to capture some pictures of Jinnah Beraj Map (sikandrabad) and we are exposing every bit of our AIR FORCE ASSETS.
Why are we sooOO INTELLIGENT..? :\
:|

they are junk yaar used over sea many years and all are very rare dear just look at them . and used very bady by them PAF rejet them already
303429_292834654138495_100002358898756_651137_1352841207_n.jpg

Bro, these junks can help us , getting very useful spare parts to maintain our present fleet for long, thus relying less on america who rejects our each HUMBLE request for spare parts. :'(

Are we trying to show our utmost INFORMTION LEVEL by such stupid means :/ .. Post guards did'nt allowed me to capture some pictures of Jinnah Beraj Map (sikandrabad) and we are exposing every bit of our AIR FORCE ASSETS.

This information, and other that is yet kept classified, is already known by India and US.
We are not posting what is sensitive. There is a lot more out there which you and general public have no idea about, so no worries. This is even on google earth, hence anyone in the world will get it. Not a strategic secret.

There is nothing sensitive being said here. Everybody knows what we talk about.

BTW, that pic is not of a Pakistai airbase.

Bro, these junks can help us , getting very useful spare parts to maintain our present fleet for long, thus relying less on america who rejects our each HUMBLE request for spare parts. :'(

why we do it when we are not under sanctions and we got large cache of parts recently? we can buy parts anytime from lockheed if we need them .and don't forget PAF learn a lesson last time .

Bro, are they allowed to contact anywhere outside the base...?

yes they are allowed . they are not in jail .they have laptops cell phones and whatever we are not scared of them man dont think kiddish way they are few tech nothing more .

Any plan of PAF to go for optional 18 f16Blk 52+???
I think as numbers are concerned, We should enhance F16 around 100+,- and these more 18Blk 52+ should be inducted in PAF before 2014-15 as to fill the gap of J10 and Jf17 blockII,III.

Any plan of PAF to go for optional 18 f16Blk 52+???
I think as numbers are concerned, We should enhance F16 around 100+,- and these more 18Blk 52+ should be inducted in PAF before 2014-15 as to fill the gap of J10 and Jf17 blockII,III.

are we ready for more dirty games of USA ? if yes then go ahead if we are living for F-16 on earth we should do it otherwise world is so big and options are so many

are we ready for more dirty games of USA ? if yes then go ahead if we are living for F-16 on earth we should do it otherwise world is so big and options are so many
Rafale and Euro fighter are too expensive for 18 jets. Even no history of PAF for Basic/elite training on these jets.
This will cost 3 times more than f16 Blk 52+ as to incurr extra training costs and other new factors to learn and use.

Rafale and Euro fighter are too expensive for 18 jets. Even no history of PAF for Basic/elite training on these jets.
This will cost 3 times more than f16 Blk 52+ as to incurr extra training costs and other new factors to learn and use.

can,t say about Rafale but i think PAF pilots gets some training on Saudi euro fighters ..... correct me plz if am wrong

there is more birds then refale and eu fighters?
we have more options .BTW its not our goal to buy jets but save the nation

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom