What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Capture-4.png

Are these some firing testing areas or something?

This is PAF jacobabad.

Why are not they delivering those f16s??
Did they return us money after embargo decision??
Or Payment was not done at that time.
Anybody has information??

Political reasons. They could today refuse any order we paid for saying Pakistan is hosting terrorism.

Capture-4.png

This is PAF jacobabad.
Air-to-Ground weapon testing range.

Air-to-Ground weapon testing range.

Air-to-ground??? Like, fired from air??

This place is right next to hangars and runway.

Aircraft bunkers..

009.jpg

Maybe for block 52's.

Look wide enough to accommodate 2 aircraft. But there are no markings leading up to them. Yellow lines.

And the top is probably sand.

Air-to-ground??? Like, fired from air??

This place is right next to hangars and runway.

Maybe for block 52's.

Look wide enough to accommodate 2 aircraft. But there are no markings leading up to them. Yellow lines.

And the top is probably sand.

But Shahbaz base always had Bunkers....

Sir, a question that rises in every Pakistani's mind that ARE AMERICANS NECESSARY ON EACH BASE WHERE THERE IS ANY F-16..?
Can't we send them back to their soil?

nope its wrong they are only at shahbaz just for technical support and training they are few in numbers don't be scared of them dear its normal .

I thought we were going for used Norway F-16s. Any news on that?

they are junk yaar used over sea many years and all are very rare dear just look at them . and used very bady by them PAF rejet them already
303429_292834654138495_100002358898756_651137_1352841207_n.jpg

Capture-4.png

This is PAF jacobabad.

I doubt this is a weapons firing range.

Type PAF base Jacobadad on Google Maps, and you get to Jacobabad Airport. However, you will notice that there are aircraft storage sheds right next to runway, indicating PAF aircraft stationed there.

The picture that NuclearPak posted, shows a total of 9 shelters in line, with two ways/paths out of them, leading to the taxiway, indicating 18 such ways leading to the taxiway. We just got 18 F-16s there, so maybe these sheds are for new F-16s there. However, again, see on Google Earth, these sheds are lined up pretty far from the main and the only runway. Maybe they will construct a newer one close to these sheds in the future?

Please check GoogleEarth for a complete view of the base. You can also see two MI 17 helicopters parked on the Apron.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/15226-pakistan-f-16-discussions-2-a-175.html

Scroll down to post Number 2622.

they are junk yaar used over sea many years and all are very rare dear just look at them . and used very bady by them PAF rejet them already
303429_292834654138495_100002358898756_651137_1352841207_n.jpg
PAF buys old and used a/c and with strong, one-of-it's kind maintenance, they increase the life. Won't be difficult.
I doubt this is a weapons firing range.

Type PAF base Jacobadad on Google Maps, and you get to Jacobabad Airport. However, you will notice that there are aircraft storage sheds right next to runway, indicating PAF aircraft stationed there.

The picture that NuclearPak posted, shows a total of 9 shelters in line, with two ways/paths out of them, leading to the taxiway, indicating 18 such ways leading to the taxiway. We just got 18 F-16s there, so maybe these sheds are for new F-16s there. However, again, see on Google Earth, these sheds are lined up pretty far from the main and the only runway. Maybe they will construct a newer one close to these sheds in the future?

Please check GoogleEarth for a complete view of the base. You can also see two MI 17 helicopters parked on the Apron.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-air-force/15226-pakistan-f-16-discussions-2-a-175.html

Scroll down to post Number 2622.

Nice observations. PAF Base Shahbaz was building new and modern hangars for the Vipers, and they were not just 18 hangars but close to 50. JF-17 Block II is planned to be placed at the same base. :)

Nice observations. PAF Base Shahbaz was building new and modern hangars for the Vipers, and they were not just 18 hangars but close to 50. JF-17 Block II is planned to be placed at the same base. :)

I was referring to the nine, in line sheds, that NuclearPak's posted picture shows (#5521). You can see two paths out of them, and that leads to 18 paths, and sheds look big, can accommodate maybe 18 aircraft.

If you explore the PAF base Shahbaz on Google earth as i said, you definitely see a lot more sheds there, around the main runway though. Those were for Mirage that were stationed there, and perhaps still are in reserve.

JF-17 BLK II is still far away, as the next batch of JF-17s (BLL I ) is going to PAF Masroor.

PAF buys old and used a/c and with strong, one-of-it's kind maintenance, they increase the life. Won't be difficult.

they are finished their life span i think and not worthy to waste money on them . they are mlued in 90s and last bird was MLUed at 2001 so they are used after MLU 12 more years :frown:. another importent note is here .
Norway's short and snowy runways, which are often located at dispersed sites, dictated that their F-16s be fitted with braking parachutes to handle situations where ordinary wheel brakes could not be used.
so hey are hell used on snowy runways and short runways some 30 years :drag:

Back
Top Bottom