What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Oh I have no problems in figuring things out. It takes a lot more than a few brainy cousins and pirated workstations to jailbreak an F-16. :D

(I think I will let things be at this point. Over and out!)

Off course it does, and we have plenty of brainy cousins around here that will and do work their ***** off on jailbreaking F-16's, tomahawks , harpoons.. etc. not to mention a lot more brainy Chinese cousins.
It isnt a cakewalk.. but it aint impossible either...and not something that HAS NOT been done before.

Sure the newest antibiotics are really good.. but the latest influenza virus is also adapts quickly.

My cousin removes and replaces epoxy embedded, soldered etc.. chips from multiple hardware bought from western companies for local production(ala Chinese substitute) . Believe me, it aint that tough.

The source code for the F-16's will never be available, but the Ground station that does the program is, go figure.

Sir Ji, kiisay samjhaa rahay hain ?? The one who said JF-17 is a blunder and God knows what not without verifying the info first and published a blunder himself.

For our respectable VCheng Siir Pakistan is shiet and so are the Pakistanis, in his views we are not capable of doing anything.

Sir Ji, kiisay samjhaa rahay hain ?? The one who said JF-17 is a blunder and God knows what not without verifying the info first and published a blunder himself.

For our respectable VCheng Siir Pakistan is shiet and so are the Pakistanis, in his views we are not capable of doing anything.

JF-17 is not a blunder, but it is not all it is hyped to be either. Time will prove my assessment.

Pakistan is not shiet and I have never said so, so please do not attribute words to me that are incorrect.

The ability has always been there, but look at the state of affairs in the country, which speaks for itself.

Besides, I have already accepted Santro's statements.

Now, back to the topic of the thread, which is the F-16 and not me. :D

Off course it does, and we have plenty of brainy cousins around here that will and do work their ***** off on jailbreaking F-16's, tomahawks , harpoons.. etc. not to mention a lot more brainy Chinese cousins.
It isnt a cakewalk.. but it aint impossible either...and not something that HAS NOT been done before.

Sure the newest antibiotics are really good.. but the latest influenza virus is also adapts quickly.

sir you have a very big family of 'cousins' :lol:

vcheng
JF-17 is not a blunder, but it is not all it is hyped to be either. Time will prove my assessment.
i still remember the long debate 8 months back.. you are still holding your ground!

vcheng

i still remember the long debate 8 months back.. you are still holding your ground!

Yes. I do not form my assessments lightly.

And with the Pakistani F-16s, I have good reasons to say what I have said, and I stand by that assessment too.

Having said that, I have no ego to prevent me from accepting Santro's claims prima facie as there is nothing to be gained by revealing anything more.

Well.. not all are my cousins.. some are your cousins.. some are cousins of cousins.. some are "Islami" type cousins..
some are cousins of Chinese members..
its a cousin thing.

Point being.. just because there arent 50 MIT or Caltech grads sitting in a room whizzing their brains out doesn't mean we cannot find a workaround.
An impossible thing is to get past the security checks to the workaround without setting them off and letting people know we are working around it.

No idea what hype thingy are you talking about it. Everyone said its better then the ones its replacing that is the A-5s, Mirage III & Vs & F-7s, which is the truth. Its not better then Blk 52s, which we accept, but yeah its better in some sections when compared to the older F-16s, which is very logical by looking at the tech being used in it and that we had studied the F-16 design while making the JF-17s, but its less in range, payload and engine power when compared to older F-16s. So now what is the hype thingy in it ?? Did anyone said its superior to or equal to F-22s, Rafales or even Eurofighters ?? All it has been hyped is that its better then the older 2nd gen planes and has few things which are as good as the 4th gen capability, while it lacks in few other things.

Would love to hear your these hyped things about JF-17 in the main JF-17 thread. Do write plz, would be waiting for them.

Pakistan is not shiet and I have never said so, so please do not attribute words to me that are incorrect.

I did not said that you said that, i said to you, meaning you think that way and what you write shows that. And its not just my opinion.

The ability has always been there, but look at the state of affairs in the country, which speaks for itself.

So does that means you sit abroad and bash Pakistan and Pakistanis only ?? No actions in that regard to help the country which you show in your profile tag ?? You can write something in that regard if not able to come to Pakistan and do something for it. Why the anti-Pakistan attitude only every time ?? Never saw any positive thing from you about Pakistan since the day i have seen you on this forum and ironically you came to this forum on the same anti-Pakistan attitude when i had written with facts about your that blunder filled article about yet another anti-Pakistan JF-17 article with so many misinformed facts, which unfortunately stands to this day. Why just pessimism, why not any optimism ???

Doesn't seems so.

Yeah why not Sir, but i would be looking at that JF-17 thread about your so called hyped things about JF-17.

There is a saying... whilst a little off.. may be a little relevant here.
I think it goes like "leader ko dukh hai bohat par aaram ke saath"...or something.
you can hear from your friends about your country, you can see it on the news.. you can hear from the neighbors about it.
But unless you are here breathing the same air, drinking the same water.. and planting the same trees.
One cant take your assessment as more than 50% accurate.
In any case..everybody is entitled to an opinion.. and that has to be respected at ALL costs.
What is not respected is shoving your opinion down the other's throat or repeating the same mantra again and again for every argument.(PUBLIC message)

i like the level of respect between the two of you :) Educated way of conducting an argument is always welcome. Only wish more people learn to do it this way. On topic though, PAF engineers have done more than just a tweak on blk 15s including avionic and weapon arena but i understand the blk 52 is another story altogether. Playing around with constantly monitored sensitive codes, digital seals, is not so easy. However, as difficult as it may seem, or actually is, it is still achievable.

Okay, how do I say this any more clearly: I am wrong, you guys are correct. Please ignore my previous posts, and carry on your discussions as before. However, reality and facts will remain so, whatever they are. After all, results speak louder than words. Agreed?

BTW, I am just running out my subscription here on PDF. Soon you will be able to carry on your Mutual Appreciation Society without my unwelcome interruptions! :P

Addition of another 18 F16 C/D does not , effects the JF17 Thunder program in no way what so ever

Towards end of 2011 , which is 6 months from now the JF17 thunder program has already achieved its goals and success rations

a) It has successfully allowed Pakistan to be able to replace its older planes from late 60's and mid 70's
b) It has allowed Pakistan airforce to induct planes with engines that are brand new and airframe is brand new
c) It has allowed pakistan to import and induct BVR missiles into its airforce and enhanced its capabilities
d) The J17 thunder fighter is no different in term of aerobtical maneuvering and abilities then F16 C/D
e) The avionics suit on JF17 thunder is more modern and capable then anything Pakistan Airforce had in past and it will further improve
f) The thunder program is based on "SPECIFICATION" of Pakistan airforce , and its been met mile stone reached
g) Block 2 Thunders offer more potent capabilities perhaps matching or surpassing F16 C/D
h) Its 100% integrability with Chinese AWACS
i) The JF17 thunder is combat proven as it has run 5,000+ missions over Afghanistan / Pakistan border no doubt over since 2008
j) The JF17 thunder continues to EVOLVE ...

Pakistan+air+force+JF-17+Thunder+Fighter+Jets+from+No.+26+Squadron+%2527Black+Spiders%2527+in+Zhuhai+Air+Show+2010+%25287%2529.jpg

The F16 C/D offer us more in term of integration with lets say the SAAB erie eye awacs platform as a independent unit

The F16 C/D offers us , continued service for another 15 years , and getting 18 more fighters will ensure that we continue to defend border of Pakistan

A force of 80-100 crafts of F16 C/D origin is a great option for Pakistani Airforce these are being aquired based on existing contracts we had its not something new but something we already had negotiated 5-7 years ago

Okay, how do I say this any more clearly: I am wrong, you guys are correct. Please ignore my previous posts, and carry on your discussions as before. However, reality and facts will remain so, whatever they are. After all, results speak louder than words. Agreed?

BTW, I am just running out my subscription here on PDF. Soon you will be able to carry on your Mutual Appreciation Society without my unwelcome interruptions! :P

V Cheng, A JF-17 with Aesa radar, IRST, fully FBW implemented, an extra hard point, EW more refined is still worthless in your opinion?

Pakistan air force is looking to use the option for the purchase of 18 additional F-16 C/D Block 52+ fighters aircrafts. Pakistan has already taken the delivery of the first 18 F-16 C/D Block 52+ fighters aircrafts under the "Peace Drive I" package.

Pakistan air force is also upgrading its 45 F-16A/B Block 15 aircrafts through Mid-Life Update (MLU) package. Upgrade will allow F-16AM/BM (MLU) to use all the latest weapons including AMRAAM BVR missiles which were purchased with F-16 C/D Block 52+.replace those destroyed in the May 22 terrorist attack on PNS Mehran in Karachi.

However, there was a very strong possibility another Oliver Hazard Perry class frigate would be transferred to Pakistan when it was retired from USN service later this year.

There is no way its is affecting jf17 program its just that f16 C+D are experienced and sophisticated piece therefore if paf has permission to buy it they are buying block2 will be better jf17 than f16 C no doubt but f16 being combat proven is better choice !!

Oh.. dont leave now.. Skeptics are always needed to bring down those that need a healthy dose of reality.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom