What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

slide4.jpg

hey Growler:

you mentioned that two seater has spine. but here i this pic single seater has spine.

now if block 50 and 52 are separate models. then can i assume that block 52 single seat has spine and block 50 single seat doesn't have.

slide4.jpg

hey Growler:

you mentioned that two seater has spine. but here i this pic single seater has spine.

now if block 50 and 52 are separate models. then can i assume that block 52 single seat has spine and block 50 single seat doesn't have.

these are CFTs not spine friend:partay:

app ke kia baat hai.

yes kiyoon nhi

for more info these spines first designed and istalled by Israel on sofa latter they become standard of block-52+.
IDF was first, to house their specialized electronics. The first Block 30 D models procured by Israel featured the definitive spine.
:D

but basic idea is very old look here Douglas A-4L Skyhawk

1163781.jpg

Since this thread is specific for F16 fans, has anyone played Falcon 3 or Falcon 4 or Falcon 4 Allied Force?

see this slow roll

and this fast roll at 2:07 minutes

and this fast roll too

I saw thunderbirds and another f16 guy this year in houston airshow and they rolled f16 exactly on axis.

i have seen some pakistani pilots f16 roll in videos. why they cant roll excatly on the axis. maybe because they are not acrobat piltos or airshow experts. or maybe at slow speeds its not possible to roll excatly on axis. as an example see this at 2:07

any comments?

Last edited by a moderator:
@ynmian

You are asking basic questions which have been answered by many members on this thread 100 of times.you should better go through the whole thread you will surely find a lot of info which will not only add to your knowledge but also will save this thread from disgracing .

Regards

see this slow roll
YouTube - f-16 roll over show center then pulls up

and this fast roll at 2:07 minutes
YouTube - Nicole Malachowski First Woman USAF Thunderbird Pilot

and this fast roll too

YouTube - F-16 Roll

I saw thunderbirds and another f16 guy this year in houston airshow and they rolled f16 exactly on axis.

i have seen some pakistani pilots f16 roll in videos. why they cant roll excatly on the axis. maybe because they are not acrobat piltos or airshow experts. or maybe at slow speeds its not possible to roll excatly on axis. as an example see this at 2:07

YouTube - PAF received first Saab 2000 Airborne Warning & Control System (AEW&C) - December 8, 2009

any comments?

Brother, i have played falcon 3 and 4 :), regarding your question on rolls, i have seen my self that PAF pilots are able to roll even a mirage so beautifully with different techniques that its amazing, let alone the f-16 which seems like favorite toy to them. Its not whether they are short of airshow expertise, its just their way of showing the skill. Most of us think that quick roll, rocket climb, quick turn or dropping at high speed is skill, on the contrary, its all extremely difficult to do at low speed and this is why pilot skills are tested more at low speeds when you have less power, loosing altitude quickly. We saw a glimpse of this skill in Zhuhai with JFT's stunning low speed performance....

Back
Top Bottom