What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Dorsal spine is in the twin seat version to accommodate the stuff whose place is taken up by the second pilot area.

CFTs have not yet been showed on any newer F-16 jet, even the 4 which came did not had any.

They may come later on or may be the PAF does not wants to show them for now.

Sir,

Dorsal spine is supposed to be there for both block C and D. That's what i read.

Secondly, PAF can use CFTs whenever they want. They are not permanent so regardless of whether you see or not see the dorsal spine, it's doesn't always need to have the CFTs. They are removable and can be added later.

I heard that weapons and F-16's have been moved from Shahbaz Air Base (Jacoavabad), coz of the flood threat.
Any confirm newz.

I heard that weapons and F-16's have been moved from Shahbaz Air Base (Jacoavabad), coz of the flood threat.
Any confirm newz.

Ya ! they are moved to Kamara where Chinese engineers gave a warm welcome to new machines. :blink: :lol::rofl:

Last edited:
Any confirm newz.
Possible....Because if you see nowshera right now....You wont find single army building not effected by flood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shahbaz airbase was under PAF control all the time. But because it was not a full time base, it was given to the USA.

Now as PAF is placing the new F-16s there, it has become an entirely new base, a full time one for PAF. It is possible that Americans can still use it just like they used the Peshawar airbase in North during the Soviet-American cold war for U2 missions and recently the earth quake and flood situation.

Now the journalist who wrote up this absolutely piece of shyt article saying the F-16s won't even turn on, one might want to look at his credentials and the fact that highly proven and professional PAF people are dumb and he is smart?

I mean, it's journalism. These guys probably couldn't complete college degree and ended being reporters. None the less they earn their pay checks by creating bull shyt or as we know, masala.

Please stop this non-sense.

Hi, I honestly think the PAF does not fully control these F-16s. The current state of the nation reminds of a "hijra". Bend me over, but please pay me... These expensive toys will not even turn on, if a conflict starts with party the USA does not approve of. Take care.

Who really controls Shahbaz Air Base? | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

Just look at his list of interests on Linkedin......

kaswar klasra - Pakistan | LinkedIn

"......Interested In:

* career opportunities
* consulting offers
* new ventures
* job inquiries
* expertise requests
* business deals
* reference requests
* getting back in touch....."

^^^^^

Doesn't mention anything about his professionalism in the field of defense matters.....or how F-16s work.

latest google earth shows that new bunkers are constructed at shahbaz air base

jacob1.jpg

jacob2.jpg

Hi, I honestly think the PAF does not fully control these F-16s. The current state of the nation reminds of a "hijra". Bend me over, but please pay me... These expensive toys will not even turn on, if a conflict starts with party the USA does not approve of. Take care.

Who really controls Shahbaz Air Base? | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

US have bases all around the globe. while Pakistan is officially an ally.

Even those are not shy to have relations with US, who once were called a nation of 'treacherous' 'wicked' 'war mongers' and even 'bastards'.

FYI, Visa to US state and private officials are stamped in Pak embassy US.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom