What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

How much is the capacity of each CFT? Seems to be more than 1100L??

Q. These Air Intakes are only present on our Block 52's, right?
@Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Windjammer

Air Intake.jpg

I've seen the UAEAF Block 60 have them too👇.

UAEAF.jpg

There are others present as well who participated in Swift Retort...rather many...
Met one a few days ago - most of my time was spent lamenting what has happened to my beloved Islamabad and its traffic along with PWD turning into Saddar.
However, that impact of the vipers going off EMCON and the F-16 symbols showing up on the Su-30s and M2k’s RWR cannot be understated. Apparently the tone of their pilots have a discernible nervousness in the intercepted comms. Now, “some say” that besides the vipers there were GBADs operational that could have hit the IAF assets as well that day.. but then I’m in Karachi now and enjoying the norm of looking over my shoulder for any motorbike with more than one rider.

For how much longer does the PAF intend to keep flying the original vipers?? How will PAF truly replace the F-16s??

For how much longer does the PAF intend to keep flying the original vipers?? How will PAF truly replace the F-16s??
Do you see any signs of the Mirages slowing down?

Even with the J-10's expected to join/joined the No. 15 Squadron (Cobras) - theirs are now moving to the newly inducted No. 50 Squadron.

It'll be a while before you'll see the demise of the Viper.

Do you see any signs of the Mirages slowing down?

Even with the J-10's expected to join/joined the No. 15 Squadron (Cobras) - theirs are now moving to the newly inducted No. 50 Squadron.

It'll be a while before you'll see the demise of the Viper.
It does seem like PAF wants to fly the Viper for the next hundred years but it might need something like a ROSE.Have we thought of that....will Americans allow that??

Back
Top Bottom