What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Smoke winder - display smoke
Says right there on it
I'm in your former city for a few days so couldn't make it out on the small screen, anyways it seems to be former ACM ride for 23 March as the names under the canopy have been painted over.

Sadly to this day, no one has been able to clearly explain to me that why do CFTs, which only supposedly carry fuel, need so many access panels. !!!

View attachment 813654
Found something in relation to my query.

There are 4 connections to the fuselage:
  1. Called "Dry Bay", which is a panel that comes instead of a regular Access panel in the centre of the fuselage. It contains all the fuel connections. The smart thing is that you can choose if you want the dry bay, or just regular access panel.
  2. Forward connector that includes 2 electric connections and a some kind of a hang screw.
  3. Aft connector.
  4. The gun panel, that must be removed in order to put the CFTs.
1644267530540.png

1644267570371.png

I'm in your former city for a few days so couldn't make it out on the small screen, anyways it seems to be former ACM ride for 23 March as the names under the canopy have been painted over.
Usually the pilot names are printed under the canopy lower ledge and not on the fuselage.

This looks much "Authentic". Notice how the stencil prints "N" & "A"s.
On this one, 4 star are on the top, while on the other, they are below...
Guess PAF does not have a standard depends who has the paint & stencil :)
It's not a permanent feature, only stencilled for VIP flights.

Usually the pilot names are printed under the canopy lower ledge and not on the fuselage.

Name Placement changes due to CFT for dual seater. However, the ranks **** are printed for Chief(s) being onboard.

Back
Top Bottom