What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Enthusiasm, curiosity and above all, sometimes Forum Labels too. It is like, if I know the art to create a story which may resemble to emotions in real time; can get the most attention as compare to any harsh truth out there. This is all about how good you are to fool a fan/enthusiast.

Nobody is an idiot as far as none of them shares some crucial information. Such provocative remarks, are definitely like one being pushed to spill it all over the place.

Whole saga summed up in few memes cuz as someone said, ultimately the idiots will be exposed in end who are landing F-16 right left up and down in secret base controlled by J.I Joe team lol

Giving hope to people for F-16

0a8.png

After few months, People will be told to cope as NO F-16 coming cuz America denied Pakistan and asked Pakistan to return all the F-16 from secret Airbases where TST is based lol

4lqb8k.jpg

Last edited:
Whole saga summed up in few memes cuz as someone said, ultimately the idiots will be exposed in end who are landing F-16 right left up and right in secret base controlled by J.I Joe team lol

Giving hope to people for F-16

0a8.png

After few months, People will be told to cope as NO F-16 coming cuz America denied Pakistan and asked Pakistan to return all the F-16 from secret Airbases where TST is based lol

4lqb8k.jpg

In the back drop, not saying that there was something but indeed if there were talks, the needed damage is already done while fans only call it just another bad day. That was on a serious note.

US nearing a formal agreement to use Pakistan's airspace to carry out military operations in Afghanistan - CNNPolitics

(CNN)The Biden administration has told lawmakers that the US is nearing a formalized agreement with Pakistan for use of its airspace to conduct military and intelligence operations in Afghanistan, according to three sources familiar with the details of a classified briefing with members of Congress that took place on Friday morning.
Pakistan has expressed a desire to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in exchange for assistance with its own counterterrorism efforts and help in managing the relationship with India, one of the sources said. But the negotiations are ongoing, another source said, and the terms of the agreement, which has not been finalized, could still change.

Well looks like Block 72 are still an option.

Please stop spreading these Fake tales from the US. These people are just disgusting and have no shame specially when openly told by the PM that no such bases will be given. So unless someone like Bajwa has bypassed the government AGAIN, which he has shown time and time again that he is perfectly capable of doing, and has total disregards for the Government.

'No such understanding in place': FO on report claiming US nearing deal to use Pakistan's airspace

As Denmark, Netherlands, Norway and Belgium all induct F-35 now is time to get as many used F-16 airframes as possible (like we did with Mirages), all of the Euro ones are MLU'd. Lets not order anything from Yanks just get them to clear these sales and engines for T129, we know we cannot trust them but worth getting another 40-60 used Vipers if we can.

As Denmark, Netherlands, Norway and Belgium all induct F-35 now is time to get as many used F-16 airframes as possible (like we did with Mirages), all of the Euro ones are MLU'd. Lets not order anything from Yanks just get them to clear these sales and engines for T129, we know we cannot trust them but worth getting another 40-60 used Vipers if we can.
Considering how capable the Block 70 is...if PAF is gonna inevitably go after F16 knowing full well the strings attached and the threat of sanctions...then might as well upgrade to Block 70 IMO.
India isn't about to field a 5th gen anytime soon...and Block 70 can go toe to toe with Rafale(currently the latest IAF fighter jet..and the best they are going to have for at least the next decade).

Otherwise...if the PAF is to turn away from American products bcuz of a rocky relationship...then no point in acquiring anymore...even older blocks. Might as well concentrate all those efforts into JF17 or J10 or Azm NGF.

If the risk is all the same...why half *** it? When we can full *** it with that same risk?

The Americans still have a say even in the second hand F-16 market. We even failed to acquire the second hand Egyptian Mirage 3s. What chance do F-16s have?

I realise this, I was referring to the possibility that if we sign an air corridor agreement this is something we can possibly negotiate

Please stop spreading these Fake tales from the US. These people are just disgusting and have no shame specially when openly told by the PM that no such bases will be given. So unless someone like Bajwa has bypassed the government AGAIN, which he has shown time and time again that he is perfectly capable of doing, and has total disregards for the Government.

'No such understanding in place': FO on report claiming US nearing deal to use Pakistan's airspace

Im more interested in second hand missiles than in second hand jets. If they can work with old Canadian Hornets, can work with Block-52s as well, will keep our MLUs and Block-52s relevant into the 2030s:

Though, even USAF F-16s squadrons havent received 120ds to my knowledge, and will likely not receive them since production of AMRAAMs is trailing in favour of JATM.

Part of it has to do with sources. Many folks rely on their chacha mama cousin drawing room or whatsapp links to ask things and then shoot it here. However, it is likely who they are asking might be in uniform or not but has no true idea themselves. An Army Tanker(not the DHA type :p ) is likely no better informed on the Jinnah Class than anyone else here looking at public information. Same way a PAF Casa sq pilot is not the best informed person on whether a J-10C is currently undertaking operational tests or not at Sargodha.
Kuch kaha bhee aur sub kuch keh bhee giaa :p:
What I dont get is, why are people listening to him? There is only one base, from which Blk70/72's can operate due to TST.

What is that base's feedback?
So many people here claim insider knowledge, but no definitive clarity, why?
What is the name of that base 8-)

We have lost a tank deal due to someone talking a bit too soon. A PN guy was CMed for talking on the open forum. So I am well aware of the dangers of open fora and loose talk. My advantage is I dont know anything at all, so I can, in true Pakistani fashion opine on anything and everything!!!!😆😅
A
Which tank deal are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom