What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

An F-16C assigned to the 39th Tactical Wing’s No. 5 ‘Falcons’ Squadron landing at PAF Base Shahbaz, in Jacobabad (Sindh), part of the Southern Air Command,

1634764606152.png

Q. Does anyone recall a clip when on one occasion the USAF Pilots flew in some of our Block 52's?

There was a moment in the news clip, the USAF Pilot gets out & is received by one of out Viper Drivers. They exchange Squadron Patches & the USAF points at the new bird & says something like, "Its yours".

Obviously its a pretty old clip that dates back a decade - and i'm not sure which News Channel had aired it back then.

@Windjammer @Hodor

First of all, don’t laugh at me. I’m asking on the behalf of some Chinese military fans. It is a ludicrous question but I promised to get to the bottom of it:

Is there any truth to the rumor that the U.S will sell Pakistan 100 F-16s refurbished from the Aircraft Graveyard in Arizona?

First of all, don’t laugh at me. I’m asking on the behalf of some Chinese military fans. It is a ludicrous question but I promised to get to the bottom of it:

Is there any truth to the rumor that the U.S will sell Pakistan 100 F-16s refurbished from the Aircraft Graveyard in Arizona?
So LM closing F16s line??

I don’t think so. I’m just trying to find out where the rumor originated.
OK for Pakistan old airframes with upgrades to V are good cheap less Congress hassle new ones alot of opposition from house first one needs only secretary of state NOC don't know about rumour if it's true PAF will take as many as they can

The number of 100 itself seems unreliable. PAF has a capacity for 150 air frames. Now unless we are doing a "Mirage" on the 16s by buying old airframes from all over the world it does not seem plausible. Secondly we will need to buy upgrade kits which will be 20 mllion a pop for 52 standard which currently seems implausible. Lastly why would the US lose its old planes when they can just sell new ones to us? Lastly current US Pak relations are not the best so it seems even more unlikely.
As ststed earlier I have no links inside Pakistan to confirm or deny the rumour. But it seems unlikely. @Blacklight might be the person to talk to if he wants to spill some beans😁😄🤣

The number of 100 itself seems unreliable. PAF has a capacity for 150 air frames. Now unless we are doing a "Mirage" on the 16s by buying old airframes from all over the world it does not seem plausible. Secondly we will need to buy upgrade kits which will be 20 mllion a pop for 52 standard which currently seems implausible. Lastly why would the US lose its old planes when they can just sell new ones to us? Lastly current US Pak relations are not the best so it seems even more unlikely.
As ststed earlier I have no links inside Pakistan to confirm or deny the rumour. But it seems unlikely. @Blacklight might be the person to talk to if he wants to spill some beans😁😄🤣
Today is soup day, I need all the beans I can get :D

Well all these rumor MONGERING started when a X-Member on PDF called Khafee claimed, and still claims, that PAF was getting dozens and dozens of new and refurb F-16s from the US and this was ALL being done in SECRET. Even today on his website the discussion is about NEW F-16s landing in Pakistan as WE SPEAK !

I guess this is when some of the members just started making wild theories including the grave yard of Arizona. ONLY TIME WILL TELL if there is any truth to this or not.

no report in this regards

secondly there are very few airframe with PW engine are available which Pakistan use in its F-16, so it is is difficult to assume that US would sell 100s of used F-16 to Pakistan.

Today is soup day, I need all the beans I can get :D
So in short you are not spilling any? A lot of people retain their importance by picking up crumbs from here and there. Please be charitable😀😃😇😅
A

Last edited:
So in short you are not spilling any? A lot of people retain their importance by picking up crumbs from her and there. Please be charitable😀😃😇😅
A

Sir,

An old dilemma of open forum like once a member choose to talk like that and everyone almost gone crazy for months or even an year but nothing comes out of it except that, the way I see, could have been more harmful and provide enough time for sabotage. Given the Rumor based question by @siegecrossbow I don't see any spark for the same.

Sir,

An old dilemma of open forum like once a member choose to talk like that and everyone almost gone crazy for months or even an year but nothing comes out of it except that, the way I see, could have been more harmful and provide enough time for sabotage. Given the Rumor based question by @siegecrossbow I don't see any spark for the same.
We have lost a tank deal due to someone talking a bit too soon. A PN guy was CMed for talking on the open forum. So I am well aware of the dangers of open fora and loose talk. My advantage is I dont know anything at all, so I can, in true Pakistani fashion opine on anything and everything!!!!😆😅
A

Well all these rumor MONGERING started when a X-Member on PDF called Khafee claimed, and still claims, that PAF was getting dozens and dozens of new and refurb F-16s from the US and this was ALL being done in SECRET. Even today on his website the discussion is about NEW F-16s landing in Pakistan as WE SPEAK !

I guess this is when some of the members just started making wild theories including the grave yard of Arizona. ONLY TIME WILL TELL if there is any truth to this or not.

If you’ve been following his posts you should have realised by now that he’s “landed” practically every jet in existence around the world apart from F-22 at a “secret” PAF airbase that no one knows about.

Back
Top Bottom