What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

Today in our fleet atleast 200 - 300 F16s but unfortuntly we have just 40 OLD f16s hmmmm what a Friendship btw PK-US

Us has a itch towards us in politics and in frienship anyhow our old f-16's are going through mlu and will be brought up to speed to blk 52 standards anyhow also 18 new blk 52's are on the way as in addition to option for 18 more which i doubt we will go for lets just hope we get the 18 we orderd for now and look else where for our needs like :china: its a messed up frienship forsure and i seem to think its unfair but thats life gota move on with life and not cry GOD bless :pakistan:

Us has a itch towards us in politics and in frienship anyhow our old f-16's are going through mlu and will be brought up to speed to blk 52 standards anyhow also 18 new blk 52's are on the way as in addition to option for 18 more which i doubt we will go for lets just hope we get the 18 we orderd for now and look else where for our needs like :china: its a messed up frienship forsure and i seem to think its unfair but thats life gota move on with life and not cry GOD bless :pakistan:

Ask people of pakistan because the money belongs to them they are not earning HARAM ka maal!

its much easy to sit on the seat and post comments everywhere jinka paisa lagta zaya hota hey halaal ka they knows better thn anyone!

Last edited:
Ask people of pakistan because the money belongs to them they are not earning HARAM ka maal!

its much easy to sit on the seat and post comments everywhere jinka paisa lagta zaya hota hey halaal ka they knows better thn anyone!

Boss wat is your point ? in general and towards me? i don't get it... :what:

quite a confusing post...
bro wasa jin ka halla ka paisa laga hota ha na,,,,, they also want Pakistan to prosperous nation. what do you mean to say that pakistani people want to go for US f16z as they are comming from free rahter then geting a chines system. bro people are not to be fooled anymore, we alll know the ways that US have treated us in the past. if someone considers US as our friend and thinks that US attitude towrd us is going to change then he is nothing but a fool..

regards!

Boss wat is your point ? in general and towards me? i don't get it... :what:

np man its not torwards you its towards our those leaders who want PAF always "GO FOR US Equipments payed money before deal and after deal we got ""SHOES" from US. How Pakistan buy Weapons ? from our leaders pocket ?? or for people of pak money ?? TAX payerss! ..

So its not torwards you :)

quite a confusing post...
bro wasa jin ka halla ka paisa laga hota ha na,,,,, they also want Pakistan to prosperous nation. what do you mean to say that pakistani people want to go for US f16z as they are comming from free rahter then geting a chines system. bro people are not to be fooled anymore, we alll know the ways that US have treated us in the past. if someone considers US as our friend and thinks that US attitude towrd us is going to change then he is nothing but a fool..

regards!

You didnt understand my post :)

Last edited:
np man its not torwards you its towards our those leaders and who people who "GO FOR US Equipments payed money before deal and after deal we got ""SHOES" from US. How Pakistan buy Weapons from our leaders pocket ?? or for people pockets ?? TAX payerss! ..

So its not torwards you :)

You didnt understand my post :)

I got it brother itz all good ! :cheers:

I have been contributing to this forum for almost two months now. During this i time i have fought with the sheer arrogance of the moderators and admins of this forum.

The final straw was when they closed my welcome thread, as some of my friends were posting there.

I asked them for a reason and the reply was and i quote " i shall consider myself lucky that it was allowed for that long..."

No I don't consider myself lucky at all, they shall consider themselves lucky that people, like myself, waste their time by posting on this web page.

As far as i am concern if my welcome thread is not good enough to be here then they don't deserve to have my other contributions to this forum either.

Hence i am withdrawing all my posts from this forum.

Last edited:
December 29, 2009: The Egyptian Air Force is buying $750 million worth of upgrades for 156 of the F-110-GE-100 engines that power their F-16 fighters. This program includes other new components for the aircraft, but the engine is the main item. The refurbished engines result in fewer engine failures (very critical for a single engine fighter like the F-16), less fuel consumption and less maintenance. The upgrades will take place over the next seven years.

The money actually comes from the United States, which gives Egypt $1.3 billion a year in military aid. This is basically a bribe to reward Egypt for making peace with Israel three decades ago (at great diplomatic cost to Egypt, and the cause of much internal unrest). The aid must be used to buy American weapons, which increases the military links between Egypt and the United States.

December 29, 2009: The Egyptian Air Force is buying $750 million worth of upgrades for 156 of the F-110-GE-100 engines that power their F-16 fighters. This program includes other new components for the aircraft, but the engine is the main item. The refurbished engines result in fewer engine failures (very critical for a single engine fighter like the F-16), less fuel consumption and less maintenance. The upgrades will take place over the next seven years.

The money actually comes from the United States, which gives Egypt $1.3 billion a year in military aid. This is basically a bribe to reward Egypt for making peace with Israel three decades ago (at great diplomatic cost to Egypt, and the cause of much internal unrest). The aid must be used to buy American weapons, which increases the military links between Egypt and the United States.
so the Egypt become dependent on USA and they can pin down any time they like

so the Egypt become dependent on USA and they can pin down any time they like

why dont we learn from these examples? that shows exactly how US uses money as a tool to force countries to bow down before its policies. kerry lugar bill was just another trap for us but our !@#$! gov :hitwall:

why dont we learn from these examples? that shows exactly how US uses money as a tool to force countries to bow down before its policies. kerry lugar bill was just another trap for us but our !@#$! gov :hitwall:

yes thats right
but our gov't is like :hang2: toward aid
and USA is just like :chilli:

Egypt is always dependent on US and ISRAEL.F 16 is only a small eg. of that.

US yes....israel, no.

in fact, Egypt only gains from israeli tourism (e.g. Sharm El Sheikh and other parts of Sinai)

we are pretty dependent on U.S. for F-16 after-sales service.

Back
Top Bottom