What's new

Pakistan eyes electricity import from India despite border tension

Shame on you for staying on a forum that has a Pakistan's name on it.

You guys are brainwashed as if Indian land is full of milk and honey and the army is bunch of angels. huh!!!
---
i am on pak forum advocting electricity for those who need irrespective of nationality
human life more valuable than some chape politics ...either tin thar desert or in rajashtan dert ..its same
--
same milk and honey gave defeat to your SUPA army in all war satred by you
hope you remebr hsioty of 1971
how dairy milk army made few POW.. in thounsand
note: in armed force inuslt is not accepted but fe dont get anse in simple terms .. sorry

I don't need to read anything on the branches and stem cuz I know the roots very well.
---
fine.. your choise
ignorance is bliss ..
you can take horse to lake but cant made him to drink and
his choice to die from thrust when he closed eyes of water in front of him

Here Electricity shortfall is increasing with every passing day :( Government have limited choices. For cost vise and cheap electricity than others, may be that's why government is looking for trade with India.

---
i am on pak forum advocting electricity for those who need irrespective of nationality
human life more valuable than some chape politics ...either tin thar desert or in rajashtan dert ..its same
--
same milk and honey gave defeat to your SUPA army in all war satred by you
hope you remebr hsioty of 1971
how dairy milk army made few POW.. in thounsand
note: in armed force inuslt is not accepted but fe dont get anse in simple terms .. sorry

Advocate your country on how to get rid of world's most poorest country instead of jumping up and down.

Thats what you've been brain washed. Indian trained and send mutki terrorists and Pakistan fought them plus India for 10 months with just 40K soldiers on a land that was cut off from mainland and was surrounded by enemy's territory.

The SUPA PAWA India won the war because of the terrorists it trained and because it's Russian daddy save the day for it's boy.

Here Electricity shortfall is increasing with every passing day :( Government have limited choices. For cost vise and cheap electricity than others, may be that's why government is looking for trade with India.
There is nothing wrong in doing business...
we even asked the transit for wheat exports to Afghanistan

Doing business is a gud thing sir

---
fine.. your choise
ignorance is bliss ..
you can take horse to lake but cant made him to drink and
his choice to die from thrust when he closed eyes of water in front of him

A fool will remain a fool and keep building floors on a building that's base cannot support itself.

Advocate your country on how to get rid of world's most poorest country instead of jumping up and down.

Thats what you've been brain washed. Indian trained and send mutki terrorists and Pakistan fought them plus India for 10 months with just 40K soldiers on a land that was cut off from mainland and was surrounded by enemy's territory.

The SUPA PAWA India won the war because of the terrorists it trained and because it's Russian daddy save the day for it's boy.
---
we are poor with money not with heart and brains ,ideas and sovereignty
i can see brain wash level which cant supored there own argument ... a basic scienfic law ..
war just not own on battelfiled it own by amry , strategy, stameanship, diplomacy
read sun tzu or chnkya if you can

Yeah in winter last year load shedding stood for 14 hrs a day, however due to Hud-Hud cyclone reservoir are filled this year so probabely 10 hrs for this year. Nepal had not observed load shedding till 2005 probably the only S-asian nation but situation became worst after 2005 as decade long civil war between government and moist sucked nation vault leading black out.

---
we are poor with money not with heart and brains ,ideas and sovereignty
i can see brain wash level which cant supored there own argument ... a basic scienfic law ..
war just not own on battelfiled it own by amry , strategy, stameanship, diplomacy
read sun tzu or chnkya if you can

hahaha not poor with hearts...? Really - your hearts are so poor that you think imports from Pakistan will give them money...read what happened when Muslims in India wore Pakistan's portal/name shirts. How Indian terrorists and police and civilians got out of control. That happens when you get brain washed.

Back
Top Bottom